Hate Myself

-hello and welcome to the next chapter in my book Guys give me some recommendations on what I should call you guys I would love to know-

I woke up to a loud banging on my door. "Ahh" I groaned I slowly pealed the sheets from me and walked over to the door in my pajamas. "What" I said opening the door. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Emma said pushing her way into my hotel room. "Please do come in" I said my voice dripping in sarcasm. "While you're here could you grab me some Tylenol, I have a horrible headache" I asked Emma, walking back over to the bed. "Okay" Emma yelled from the bathroom. She walked back in, handing me a Tylenol and a coffee from Granny's. "Thanks" I said taking a big gulp of the black coffee.

"So, why are you here" I ask her looking back up at her. "The real question is what did you and Regina do last night and why do you have a horrible headache?" She asked not answering my question. "I don't think that's your business" I said quickly replying. "YOU SLEPT WITH HER" Emma screamed. "WHAT, NO" I yelled back. "I did not sleep with Regina, and your dirty minded for thinking that" I said slightly pissed off. "Y/n your eyes are being weird again" she said taking a step back. "What, No, No, no, no" I said quickly walking to the closest mirror. They were going dark again they were almost black before they stopped and went normal again "Weird".

I walked back over to Emma, "Why do you even think that I slept with Regina?" I asked. "Because you called me saying to drop Henry off in the morning and you won't tell me what happened" she said crossing her arms. "Fine do you really want to know what happened" I asked sighing. She just nodded her head. "I went over to Reginas house, and we had drinks we both started to get drunk. And I asked her about her life, and she snapped at me. We got into a small argument and then I left" I said flopping on the bed. "Oh, okay" Emma said also flopping on the bed.

We stayed like that for 15 minutes just staring at the ceiling in our own thoughts. "Hey, do you want to go and join me to go to Granny's" Emma asked me waking me up from my dream like state. "Oh, no I'm good" I told her. "Okay your loss" and with that she got up and left. "Bye she called out from the door. "Bye" I called back. A few minutes later I got up and got dressed for the day. Today I am going to explore the town and maybe look for a job. I like this town; it feels like I'm meant to be here. I finished getting ready and I walked out the door.

I just wandered around intel I saw a store called Mr. Golds pawnshop. I stopped and looked into the window and saw a beautiful necklace. It was a black diamond. And around it was a swirl with white diamonds and black diamonds. It was beautiful. I went into the store and saw a man with long brown standing at the counter. "Hello what could I do for you dearie". It was the man from yesterday. "How much is the necklace in the window" I asked walking over to the counter. "That one would be $250 dearie" 

"I'll take it" I said looking at the man. "deal" he said walking over to the front to grab it. I handed him the money and grabbed the necklace. "Here is a piece of advice, now what your shit is worth" I said, and he looked shocked at what I said. "This is a black diamond necklace that could easily go for a thousand" I said, and his jaw dropped. "Half of your stuff is underpriced, and the other half is overpriced" I said before walking towards the door. "Ms. Swan are you looking for a job?" he asked, making me stop in my tracks. "Yes, why?" I asked. "How would you like to work for me?" he asked, walking towards me. "You clearly know what you are talking about". He said now standing in front me.

"Yes, I would love to work here" I said looking up at him. He was slightly taller than me but not by much maybe an inch. "Great, you'll start making $30 an hour." He said smiling at me. "Deal" I said shacking his hand. He just smiled at me. Something evil was behind his eyes like he planned this all, like he was going to go kill someone, and his smile just seemed slightly wrong, but I couldn't care less. If he was going to be evil, I wouldn't mind having bit a fun.