Next generation of the Todoroki family

~ Izuku's POV ~
We made it home and I tried to walk but I fell. Sho caught me and helped me walk up the stairs. Sho laid me down on our bed and I just stayed there with sadness and with pain that I'm going to lose my father. He made it back.

I can feel his life string. Sho left me to be alone for a few minutes. I sat up slowly and carefully. I start to breathe heavily. "Ha~ ha~ ha~ ha~" then I felt his life string snap. My heart stops. Tears starts to fall down my face fast and hard.

I left a knife up here just in case I started to feel like this. *thud* I fell to the floor but I protected my baby that is inside me. I got up slowly and walked to the bathroom to look for the knife I hidden from Sho so he can't find it.

I grabbed the knife and set it down. I tried to stab myself but instead I cut my wrist and I started to bleed hard from my wrist. I dropped the knife and slowly laid down on the floor. My hair turned fully white and tears kept on falling.

Sho ran up here with his mom and they saw me on the floor. Sho's eyes widen with horror. Sho ran to me to check if I'm bleeding and he saw my wrist cut with blood pouring out fast. His mom ran to us and iced my wound I have.

Sho saw my tears falling from my face fast. Sho knew the sign that I lost my father since he was the only biological parent I had. She wrapped my wound and left me and Sho alone so we can have an alone time with each other.

"Izu...did you try to kill yourself?" Sho asked looking at me. I nodded my head. After a few hours of silence we heard our bedroom door knock. "Come in." Sho said. Someone walked in and it was dad and papa saw my wounds.

They started to get worried. "She's not dead but she is starting to become very suicidal again." Sho said. "Why is that?" Dad said worried. "Her father died." Sho said looking at me sad. Dad and papa's eyes widen in shock.

"How?" Papa said in shock. "He gave her his quirk and I guess she felt his life ended. She hid the knife from me this whole time." Sho said and grabbed the knife I used. Sho set it back down and put his hand on my shoulder.

*coughs* I coughed. They look at me. *gags* I gagged up blood. Dad and papa's eyes starts to widened worriedly. "Izu, you know that will happen if you get depressed more, plus it's not healthy for you and the baby." Sho said.

"Baby?" Dad and papa said confused. "Yeah, didn't she tell you guys?" Sho said. "No." They said in shock. "We are going to have grand-kids!!" Papa said happily. Dad faints but papa caught him fast. Sho and papa laughed softly.

'Izuku~' Father said. 'Father.' I said inside my head. 'Don't be sad~ I'm here with you and your mother is here as well~ make our family keep growing in order to destroy your Uncle that is about to come here soon~' Father said.

'I don't want to be here anymore.' I said. 'You have too. Make our family keep growing from generation to generation~ we don't want to have our family go extinct~ you are the last Midoriya is this world~ please~' Father said.

'Okay.' I said. 'That's my girl~' Father and Mom said happily. Tears fell more because I heard my Mom's voice for the last 17 years. 'Don't cry Izuku. I'm here with you and to help guide you through this journey.' Mom said.

'I missed you for 17 years, Mom.' I said crying in my head. 'So do I, but if you don't want enteral life then that's okay. You and your husband can be together up here with us and watch our family keep growing.' Mom said.

'I like that very much.' I said happily with tears still falling. 'See you in a few years, Izuku.' Mom said happily. 'See you in a few years.' I said and I started to wake up. I realized that I was laying on the bed instead of the floor.

I looked at my wrist and saw a bandage on my wrist where I cut myself on purpose. "Izu." Sho said happily. "Sho." I said softly and tears start to fall down slowly. Sho wiped my tears and I leaned into his hand still crying with deep pain.

Sho smiled softly and leans closer to me. Sho kissed me and I kissed him back. I was sitting up by the way. We started to use our tongues in our kiss. We broke the kiss and Sho wiped my lips. I start to blush softly and Sho did too.

Sho told me that my parents and his mom left the house to give us sometime alone. Sho put his hand on my stomach and I smiled softly. I put my hand on his hand. "Doctor said that your depression will kill the baby." Sho said.

"I will try to control my depression." I said as I smile softly. "I'm glad to hear that but promise me that you won't hide the knives up here anymore." Sho said. "I promise, my strong husband." I said smiling softly. Sho smiled.

"Better keep that promise, my beautiful wife." Sho said smiling softly. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me too and we broke the kiss. Sho helped me get up and we walked down the stairs. Sho kissed me happily. I kiss back.

Sho broke the kiss and hugged me softly. I started to smile as Sho starts to smile as well. Sho starts to put his hand on my cheek. I lean my head on his hand happily as I smile softly. I was about to lay my head down on his chest.

Sho rubs my stomach. "Ahh~" I moan softly. I started to blush softly as I feel the pleasure. A few months later, I started to get very bad cramps as I laid down and get up. "Mm!!" I grunted in pain. I started to groan in pain.

Sho is coming home from grocery shopping as I go in labor. "Ah~" I whimpered in pain. I took my clothes off as I feel my baby trying to come out. I sat up slowly and started to push as I try to look to see if my baby is okay coming out.

I saw my baby's head as I lean to hold my baby as he comes out first. I started to push more just in case I have nothing inside me as I saw another head as I pushed my last baby out as she cries next to her brother. I smiled.

I grabbed my baby's and laid them on top of me as I grabbed the cover to cover us up so we won't get cold. My umbilical cords are still attached to them as I hold them until Sho comes back home. "Izu! I'm home!" Sho yells.

"..." I didn't respond. Sho came upstairs and saw our bedsheets covered with blood. I start to breathe heavily as I sleep. Sho moved the covers and saw our babies sleeping while they drink my breast milk. Sho smiled softly at us.

Sho cuts the umbilical cords and woke me up carefully. I opened my eyes and saw him back. "Hi, baby." Sho said softly with a smile on his face. "Sho. They are here." I said weakly. Sho hugs me with our babies gently as I smile soft.

Sho kissed me and broke it slowly. "Thank you for giving me a family." Sho said. I smiled softly.

The end

1327 words