Exam day to a Special day

~ Izuku's POV ~
When I woke up, I changed into my school clothes. Kacchan saw me but I was in front of him. A girl started to fall and I floated to her quickly. I caught her in time. "Thank you uh..." She paused. Floated down slowly.

"Izuku Midoriya, please call me Deku." I said. "Thank you Deku-kun." She said. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka." Uraraka said. "You're welcome Uraraka-san. Sorry I don't smile.." I said. "It's fine. Let's go to the auditorium." Uraraka said.

"Okay, Uraraka-san." I said then she pulled me gently and we started to run to the building. I started to smile secretly. "We will be great friends Deku-kun." Uraraka said bubbly with a smile. "Yeah...Uraraka-san." I said softly.

We made it to the auditorium and sat down next to each other. Papa walked to the stage. "Hey hey~ everybody! Can everybody say 'Hey'!" Papa said. "..." There was no sound. "Let's get this over with." Papa said sulking.

While Papa was talking about the exam a person raised their hand. After he finished his question he started to point at me. "And you there. Stop trying to fall asleep! It's rude and it's good to get a goodnight rest!" He shouted.

I was looking at him. I stand up. "I'm sorry. I'll try my best to stay awake and I'll try to get some good rest." I said and started to bow politely. We both sat back down. I looked down. "There there." Uraraka said patting me.

"Thank you, Uraraka-san." I said quietly. "No problem Deku-kun." She said quietly. After his presentation, we got up and walked to the changing room. We changed into our workout outfits. I wore my favorite green choker.

We started to stretch out our bodies so we won't feel pain when we do the exam. We stopped stretching. "Ready Set Start!" Papa yelled to the mic. The door started to open and we all started running. I destroyed some.

When I destroyed the last small robot the ground started to shake. I fell to the floor. 0 point robot appeared. They all started to run and I was about to run until I heard Uraraka shouting for help. I started to run to her.

I destroyed the big rock and I started to use the correct percentage on my legs. I jumped and Uraraka hold onto me tight so she won't fall. I used the correct percentage again on my right hand and I punched the big robot hard.

"Smash!!" I yelled and a big dent was on the robot and it fell to the floor. We floated down safely. I sat her down on the floor gently and Recovery Girl started to heal Uraraka. I walked away to go see Dad and Papa out there.

I saw them with Shin. "That was too reckless, Lettuce." Dad said and hit my head with his hand. "I'm sorry, Dad." I said. "Just don't do that again, Lettuce." Dad said rubbing my head gently. "Okay." I said again. They smiled.

"Let's go inside so you can cool off." Dad said. "Okay." I said. We walked back into the building. I start to feel funny. "Izuku~" Father said. *growls* I growled. "Lettuce?" Dad said l. My hair and eyes turned white and red.

Shin pat my back and I calmed down. My eyes turned back to green except for my hair. My hair stayed white. My head stops hurting. We all walked to their meeting. I sat down on the chair next to Dad. I laid my head on the table.

My head started to hurt more. I shot my eyes opened and they turned back to red. I got up fast and walked. "Lettuce?" Dad said. I open the door and ran down the hallway. They all got up and Nezu got in Dad's scarf.

They all ran after me. All Might tried to grab me but he missed. "Young Midoriya!" All Might shouted to me. "Come to me~" Father said. I jumped up to the top railing on the top floor. I open the door to the roof and walked outside.

"Izuku~" Father said. "Walk to me." Father said controlling me. "Don't!" Dad said. I walk to him and he hugged me. "Izuku can only listen to me. She is under my control." Father said smiling evilly at them. Shin starts to glare.