Rescue to Kidnap again

~ Izuku's POV ~
"Get away from my successor now!!" All Might shouted angrily. Father laid me down on the ground. Father starts to attack All Might. I saw ice appear and my friends starts to run. "Izu!!" Sho shouted. I saw him and I tried to get up.

I looked at them and they nodded. I used One For All to grab Sho's hand. Sho grabs my hand and heard explosions. We start to fall. Father walked to me and picked me up gently. My hair turn more white. Father rub my head.

My hair turned back to green. "If your hair turn fully white. You will have no emotions and expressions anymore. It will happen when if your hair turns white. You will be a Vigilante very soon, Izuku." Father whispered to me.

My eyes widen and I nodded softly. "Dabi!" He shouted. Father threw me to Toya and Toya caught me. The others were gone but Father kept Toya here. He'll send Toya with the others soon. A big powerful wave blew us back hard.

"Ugh!!" We grunted in pain. I fell to the floor and started to bleed from my forehead. I saw Toya fall into the purple portal and I told him that I was okay with him going to him that was why he fell into the portal. The portal closed.

Another big powerful wave blew me again but my friends flew over here as well. We all fell and I hit my head on the floor harder than my friends. I started to bleed even more from my forehead. Gran Torino and Endeavor came.

Gran Torino saw me bleed and tried to help me get up but I started to float a little higher. "Ah~" I whimpered softly and disappear. "No!!" They yelled. I fell next to Father and I stayed there. "My sweet baby girl." Father said softly.

Father started to lift me up with his quirk. He threw me to the wall with his quirk. *gags* I gagged up blood. Blood fell from my mouth to my chin. I tried to get up but he lifted me up then moved me closer to him and threw back.

*gags* I gagged up more blood. Father kept repeating it. "Ah!!" I shouted in pain. Father let me go and I fell to the floor. All Might started to get more mad. Father and All Might starts to fight to the death. All Might was really angry.

"United States...Smash!!!!" All Might shouted angrily and defeated Father. I stand up slowly and All Might did his victory pose. They all saw me and I fell to the floor like I died even though I was close to death which is my fav dream.

I woke up slowly and I saw that I was in the hospital. "Midoriya." My friends said happily. Ida, Momo, and Kacchan were there but I didn't see Sho, Dad, and Papa. I moved my to look at the window and saw them talking.

Kacchan hold my hand. Kacchan, Sho, Ida, and Momo have bandages on them from All Might and Father's final fight against each other. Tomu and I are now against each other even though Tomu cares about me with them.

Dad, Papa, and Sho walked in. "Izu." Sho said happily and hugged me carefully. I leaned into his hug. They all started to hug me carefully with the others that also got injured but not that badly as me. I closed my eyes slowly.

They broke the hug and we heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Dad said. The door open and Kota ran in and hugged me carefully. "You are okay." Kota said hugging me softly. I hug him as well with a secret smile on my face.

Kota broke the hug and got off the bed. "Kota did you know that you are Deku-kun's hero?" Uraraka said happily. "I am?" Kota said. "Yeah. You brought us to her to save her but we miss the chance up at the cliff." Momo said softly.

Kota nodded happily but he didn't show it on his face. I was the one that can see through his expression so I knew that he was happy. "Izuku." She said. "Yes." I said. "How are you feeling?" She said. "Like shit." I said in pain.