I didn't have much time to think as before I knew it coach was calling out the team to start the match.

As I made my way out to the pitch, Harry grabbed my arm and whispered lowly into my ear. "Break a leg and don't screw up. We need a win to make the play offs."

I yanked my arm from his grip and snarled right back at him. "Yeah you better put your greasy paws to good use and actually save something for once."

I didn't wait for a response as I stormed onto the pitch.

Harry and I met again in the centre with the referee and the other teams captain.

"Alright boys I want a clean match. Coin toss for the away sides choice." The ref said motioning to the captain of the rival team, St. Gerrards.

"Tails." He said while jumping from side to side trying to stay warm.

"Tails it is. Which way do you want to play?" The ref asked.

"This way." The other captain motioned and then shook Harry's and my hands.

He looked somewhat scared as the death glares Harry and I were giving each other didn't cease when we looked at the other boy.

The referee blew his whistle and the match began.

Half time.

I kicked one of the lockers angrily as I made my way inside the dressing room.

0 to 0 with 45 minutes played.

We had some good chances but we just couldn't seem to score.

I have never played this bad since I was about 12.

I punched the locker, trying to release some of my anger.

The fact me and Harry between us had given away 4 frees and a penalty did not look good to anyone.

It was a miracle we weren't losing.

Harry and I had been yelling at each other the entire match and everyone had seemed to notice the tension between us.

Coach burst into the room and looked around angrily eyes resting on only Harry and me.

"Styles. Tomlinson. On your feet." He bellowed.

Harry and I rose quickly and I avoided Harry's gaze focusing only on coach.

"I don't care about your problems together or your personal lives but when they translate onto my pitch, I have a problem! You two will buck up and play like the captains you are both supposed to be! You should be setting an example, not yelling abuse at each other every 5 minutes! You are on the same team for God sake! I really thought the ref was gonna send you both off for the language you were using! Now get over whatever differences you have now or I will bench you both!"

When coach finished it was eerily quiet and everyone was looking at the ground uncomfortably.

Harry was the first to speak. "I guess you bench us then." he said simply.

My head shot up. "Oh hell no. I'm not being benched 'cos you got a little insulted by-"

I was cut off as Harry tackled me to the ground and put his hands over my mouth.

"Don't you dare say a word Tomlinson. You can go be the slut around campus for all I care. I'm just pissed off I fell for your little game and actually got off with you." Harry whispered lowly so only I could hear.

He stood up then. I rose as well and said "I don't care what you think of me. Just play normally without insulting each other. Just until the end of the game and then you can go back to hating me."