I follow him out the open doors. About five feet away from the elevator there were two large double doors. Lexis stops in front of them and moments after they open automatically; on their very own.

    I follow him inside, blocked from seeing anything from his tall built. As if knowing this, Lexis moves out of my way revealing my parents.

    It was as if the whole world's gravitational pull fell on me. The overwhelming excitement waved over my body causing me to shiver slightly.

    My mother ran over to me with her arms out. I hugged her back so tightly I was scared I was going to break her small frame. I felt other hands wrap around my body. I knew they were the hands of my father.

I open my closed eyes and they fell on Lexis. His face was still static but there was something there in his eyes as he watched us. "Thank you," I whisper out not sure if he heard me.

But Lexis' brightened gaze told me he did. He heard me.

    After I was reunited with my parents, I wanted to thank Lexis again for allowing the visit

    After I was reunited with my parents, I wanted to thank Lexis again for allowing the visit. I had been down lately and he knew that deep down in his frigid heart.

   I walk down the crowded hallways looking for the Alpha. I searched for the deep blue eyes I got lost in so much. Yet, I couldn't find them.

I recognized Danger walking among the crowds. I walked over to him getting his attention. "Danger, do you know where Lexis is?" I ask him.

Danger shrugs. "I would help you look for him, but I have to get down to training. Try checking the infirmary. He helps out there sometimes." He says before walking off.

    I had no idea where the infirmary was. I walked down the hallways glancing into every open door capturing the stares of people walking by.

    I sighed in relief when double doors with infirmary written across them caught my attention. I open the doors meeting the eyes of some nurses that shot me smiles and confused glares.  I walk down the hallways of the hospital looking into the open rooms.

   I couldn't believe I was going out of my way to see him but for someone who went out of their way to bring my parents to me...I didn't mind. It was as if this unnatural longing for him corrupted my brain. It wasn't just longing, it was a pull.

    Suddenly a deep, raspy voice hits my ears. I walked towards the door it was coming from, looking into the small space that was opened. Chills went through my body as a shirtless Lexis was visible. His inked body was exposed. His muscles were on full display.

"When will he stop?" He questions running his hand through his dark hair in frustration.

    A nurse peers from the corner with an injection in her hand. A soft expression was on her face as she injected the fluid into the arm of the Alpha. Lexis does not even flinch as the needle pierces his skin.