"I can understand, Khushi... but don't put yourself at risk"

"Arnavji, we don't know how many of them are there in their family... or, maybe they have friends too... this Durga Ashtami Pooja will be the biggest challenge for us. To complete it, it's necessary for us to weaken them. Don't you think, fighting with a strong enemy will be easier than a weaker one? We are in the phase where we could not hesitate to take risks because we are destined to destroy evil power. Feel blessed to do that, Arnavji"

Arnav clutched her hand.

"I'm undoubtedly blessed that's why I got you as my wife. You are my blessing, Khushi. I don't want anything to happen to you"

"Nothing will happen to me. (She said in a flow) I will be with you forever. We are going to spend our old age with our grandchildren... mark my word"

Arnav kissed her knuckle smiling.

"Guruji said, your death will be how you want it to happen... don't you dare wish to leave the world before me, as the sentimental married women do"

"No... I won't... we will LIVE together and LEAVE the world together. I have no second thoughts on that. I kept my wish at Durga Ma's feet the very next minute Guruji said that. I wanted that only... nothing else"

"It's not even a month since we got married. How do you become so fond of me to this extent?"

"You said you shivered to death, seeing me going towards him... How do you become so fond of me?"

Arnav blinked his eyes gulping down.

"This is such a relationship we could not answer..." Khushi said smiling.

Arnav slowly touched her cheek. Khushi parted her lip and looked down.

"Are you tired?" he asked.

She nodded no slowly, not looking at him

She nodded no slowly, not looking at him. He kissed her eyes, and cheek, and was about to kiss her lips, but Khushi hugged him, burying her face in the crook of his neck. Arnav embraced her closing his eyes.

After a few seconds, breaking the hug, they looked at each other. Arnav leaned towards her lips. This time, she closed her eyes, letting him kiss her. Arnav took her lips into his custody. He made her lay on the bed while kissing her. He drew her close to him, putting his right leg on her thighs. Khushi held his nape and that was the first time she did that. She looked different and confident after visiting Guruji's Ashram. There was no hesitation in her for anything. She took every step bravely. She too sensed it and she didn't feel it odd.

For the first time, Arnav felt she was so submissive on the bed. She gave herself to the fullest which amazed Arnav. He intimated with Khushi with contentment. After completing the togetherness, he hugged her cheerfully.

"You acted completely opposite to Khushi, you know" Arnav smiled.

"Mmm... I know"

"Why? What happened to you all of a sudden? Is this also the effect of our ashram visit?"

"Maybe..." she blushed.

"If it is so, I would have taken you to the ashram the very next day of our marriage" Arnav chuckled.

"Everything will happen on time... we just should have to accept it"

"Accepted"

"I'm tired... shall we sleep?" she asked.

"You said you are not...?"

"I was not tired when you asked me but now"

"Did I make you tired?" he dashed his forehead with hers.

She nodded yes, pressing her lips.

"Ok, let's sleep for a while," he said hugging her while covering themselves with a quilt.

After a while, Nani and Manohar came to RM with others. Ratna rang the calling bell to hint Ratna about their arrival. Ratna was already in Nani's room. So, she stayed there. She felt uneasy. Being invisible was so comfortable for her. This visibility made her so uncomfortable.

"You guys go and take a rest," Nani said.

They went to their respective room with their respective partners. Manorama also went but Manohar stayed in the living room with Nani.

"Where is Ratna?" He asked.

"She should be in Chotte's room"

"When are you going to tell everyone about Ratna?"

"Let them get cured first. Then we will tell them"

"Shall I tell Manorama?"

"Of course, you can... but don't make her scared. She is not that brave" Nani said.

Manohar nodded ok and went to his room.

.............

At the same time, in the cave of Vulture Rock Mountain, the man in black Dhoti and black Kurta with a big black Thilak on his forehead was standing, bowing down. A Maha Kali statue with a garland of skulls on her neck gave a bloodcurdling sensation. Many big size lamps spread light in the cave. Though there was a Goddess statue and lamps the place didn't give a pleasant feel due to the blood smell of the place. There was blood strain on the rock walls of the cave. A few horns of goats and cows were gathered at the corner of the cave. No doubt, they should be offered to the Maha Kali.

The atmosphere was highly terrifying but, people in the cave didn't seem scared about it. Maybe, they would have gotten used to it. Or, they were the owner of the place.

Everyone was well-known people to us. Sona was glaring at the MAN IN BLACK. Veena and Beena looked disappointed. One more twin was also there. One among them was the one who had cut Arnav's holy thread the other day and another one must be his twin brother. There was no problem for us to understand that because they were IDENTICAL twins.

"Why the hell did you talk to her? Who asked you to get close to her? Didn't you know how dangerous the girl is? See, what happened now... you have lost all the saved power of yours to her. A small girl tackled you in the blink of an eye. What a big wizard you are! No... you are not a wizard now because you have lost your power. Shame on you...! Don't you dare address yourself as a wizard anymore. This is the biggest loss of ours. She is going to keep fasting on Durga Ashtami day. Ratna will gain extreme power for sure. That Khushi will become unbeatable after that. What are you going to do now?" The woman yelled like a maniac...!

"Please don't be upset... we will definitely find a way to stop the Pooja" Sona said to her NON-IDENTICAL twin Maya.

To be continued...