So I rushed inside and tried to use the kiosk for check-in; not working. I tried again; not working. I went over to the desk and I talked to the person, who looked up the info, and in a very condescending way told me I booked the flight for the wrong day. When I asked if I could switch it to today, he said he had to speak with his supervisor and he goes to a back office. Meanwhile the clock is ticking, the guy returns with whom I assume is his supervisor who tells me that either have to come back on the day and time I booked it or I have to pay some kind of fee; another $50.

Luckily, I was able to check most of my bags, but that was only a tiny morsel of relief because my miserable luck just wouldn't leave me be. I took my boarding pass and sprinted to security like maniac. Of course, the line through security was insanely long which was compounded by some people in the front creating a commotion with the TSA Security. When I finally got to go through the metal detector, I set it off. I literally took off very metal thing on me, including my belt; so I then had to hold my pants up with one hand. They had to wave the wand around me because I set the thing off. I refused to raise the arm holding up my pants. If I did that, my pants would drop down to the floor. Now me, a fairly attractive young woman, alone; I already have grown men (with their wives, mind you) ogling me, so if my pants fall down, people would get out there phones and record it and then I'd be on PornHub forever. I actually explained that to the, luckily female, TSA agent, who let me go.

Of course, with my great luck, the gate I need to get to is the very last one. Then, after going through that whole ordeal, I find out that boarding is delayed for an hour because the original plane had to be rerouted or something. Then, finally, when I got on the plane, it. was. delayed. again!

But, now, finally, I'm here. There's just one problem, or rather, I have yet another one today. While I've been standing here; waiting and waiting and waiting, for my bags to show up. Everyone else that was on my plane got their bags (including the yet another creepy old perv that sat next to me and wouldn't stop staring at me).

I go to one of the clerks down here
"Um, excuse me, my bags haven't shown up." I say to a lady at the desk, who's name is Tiffany on her name tag.

"Ok, I'll be glad to help you," she says, "I just need your ID and your boarding pass if you still have it, if you don't that's fine." Finally, someone being friendly and helpful.

A few minutes later, she says, "Oh boy," she says, I do not like the sound of that, "you're not going to like this; for some reason, they sent your luggage to LAX in Los Angeles on the plane which is still in-flight."

"Of course, it did," I say sarcastically, "well, I'm not here that long, how will I get my stuff?"

"So once it lands," Tiffany says, "we can have it sent to where you're staying but since it's down in LA it could take a day or two to get to you."

"Ok, would I be able to get compensated somehow?" I ask, "Can I get my 50 bucks back because that's a made up bullshit fee; no other time I flew this airline or any other airline for that matter."

"Yes, I see you had to change the days of your flight. So unfortunate, I can't refund you that; it's a new policy we just start and also that has nothing to do with your bags," the clerk explains, "but what I can do is give you a $1000 voucher that you can use toward any future flights with our airline."

"Well, that's something I guess," I say, "thanks for your help."

"Oh, wait," she says, stopping me, "before you leave, I need to know where to send the luggage to. Do you have an address of where you're staying?"

"Yeah, I have it right here in my phone." I say but when I look at my phone I see that it's dead, "Oh, crap. My phone is dead and I don't know it by heart."

Destined To CollideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara