"Oh..Rosé how are you?" Hoseok asked all excitedly seeing his old crush. She too excitedly wished back and hugged him. When she was about to hug Jungkook, the other male took a step back adjusting his shirt.

"Seems like you didn't forget anything" she said and smiled softly.

Jungkook didn't reply back as he angrily huffed with a frown.

"Oh come on! Ok see. I'm sorry okay? I was wrong, so wrong" she said in her typical Australian accent and continued. "I even have a boyfriend now, please forget everything and talk with me Jungkook" she kind of begged trying to get near him.

Jungkook being kind hearted huffed once more. He is not a kid anymore and be a brat. So allegedly sighed and nodded positively at her.

"Yayy..so why are you here?" She asked clasping her hand like a curious kid.

"We came with our friends, actually we are camping..what about you?"

"Oh wow that's awesome. Me? I'm actually doing my master's in photography so came to click some pictures, sorry to ask I'm all alone here, can i join you guys?"

Jungkook became stiff and looked at Hoseok wanting to avoid her at all cost but his best friend quite didn't catch what he was saying through his eyes and accepted her to join immediately.

Jungkook once again sighed and later they three completed their shopping and went towards their friends.

"What am i going to do" Jungkook mumbled himself and treck upon the mountain with Rosé and Hoseok.

-🌷-

"They are back oh-" Maze ran seeing the boys but stopped seeing a beautiful girl along with them. Rosé came there with all smiles and clutching her hands behind so beautifully.

"Hey guys- oh..Aerin..y-you guys are still together?" Rosé asked looking at Jungkook and Aerin consecutively.

Meanwhile Aerin, who obviously forgot her stood there dumbfounded. But by hearing her question, she understood she is from her past too.

"She is Rosé i said about, the one who had crush on Jungkook. Hey Rosé how are you?..nice to meet you" Jane quickly whispered the first part to Aerin and wished her senior as if nothing.

Aerin felt a stir in her stomach. 'oh! so it's her. Oh god she is pretty'

"Yeah I'm good..Jane right? How about you?"

"Good good"

"And Aerin..how did you guys manage to be together these many years, this is crazy. Seems like you guys really like eachother" she said and smiled expecting an answer.

"We are actually not-"

"Yes we ARE together till now. We absolutely like eachother. Isn't it Kookie?" She asked cutting Jungkook and holding his arms.

Several gasps can be heard including Jungkook. He looked at her with wide mouth not able to understand what she is doing.

"T-that's great. And Aerin, I'm sorry for the past events. I did like Jungkook in past but i have a boyfriend now. You don't have to worry about me..yeah? Are we good now?"

"Yeah i guess.." she said as she fake chuckled. When she was about to get her hand back Jungkook tightened it and looked in her eyes. That's when she realised she is so close to Jungkook clutching on to him.

"Leave me" she whispered looking at his eyes and Jungkook so slowly left her and moved away giving one last look with a smirk smile.

"???"