date ❤️✨

जो तुम ना हो, रहेंगे हम नहीं।
ना चाहिए कुछ तुम से ज़्यादा, तुमसे काम नहीं।।

--- 🍉 ---

March 20
Dear Sushi,

Today we came back here at Rao Mension,

I miss my Maa and Priyu but my husband the man he is! He made me feel the best! With his unexpected surprise date.

Omg he took me on a date!!!

- Author's pov -

Pr : bye jeejs bye di! She said waving her hands towards the couple settled in their car.
Y : see you soon my babies.

R : bye bacche!! Bye Maa. Smiling
P : bye Priyu , bye Maa, with tears forming in her eyes and a faded smile on her lips.

They headed towards Rao Mension in their car.

Raghav sensed the emotions of Pallavi and tried to make her calm down.

R : arey Saree Ka Dukaan abhi itna dukhi hoyega to people will think Raghav Rao apna biwi se ladta hai.

P : acchha kya. She said wiping the tears formed in her eyes.

R : waise you said you like rings and collect them too.

P : hmm i love them.her eyes shined thinking about rings.

R : let's go then.

P : where??

He took a U - turn and started driving towards a jwellery shop.

R : let's get one or two or four more for your collection! What say?
P : but..
R : no ifs no buts okay Pallu! He glared at her softly.

They both went inside a jwellery shop.

Shop manager : welcome sir how can we help you? Also big fan sir. He said smiling.

R : show ma'am all the wonderful rings you have here!

Manager : sure sir , please come this way Ma'am.

Both of them walked behind the manager and they showed Pallavi and Raghav so many beautiful ring designs.. she finally selected one for her and one for Raghav as they didn't had their engagement rings because their marriage was unexpected.

R : bas?
P : aapney socha wahi bohut hai. Smiling

Raghav took her hand in his and with a ring in his other hand he asked : may I?

She smiled with a red hue covered her cheeks: yes!✨

He made her wear the ring and then Pallavi slides down the ring in his ring finger too.

The employees of the shop clapped and cheered for the lovely couple.

Both of them went outside the shop after their cute moment.

Raghav was looking at her softly while she was struggling with her seat belt. He leaned over her took the seat belt and made her wear it.

- Raghav's POV -

When I made her wear her seat belt we were so close that my heart raced at infinite speed, but her face was more to be looked at, it was all red and i could feel that the temperature of her body increased. Her eyes were stuck on me like mine were locked with hers.