Raghav meets Ajay !👀

Author's pov

A : is that Raghav Rao?? *Surprised*
P : yeahh

Raghav was standing outside the airport and Ajay went there running, pallavi also started to walk behind him to see what's happening.

A : hii, Raghav Rao? ,He asked
R : aankhein check karao tum agar Mera shakal nahi dikh raha tumko theek se..*someone is jealous already,hehe*
A : ahh sorry, hello Raghav sir big fan of you , one selfie please? *He said excitedly*
P : Raghav ji please meet my fiancé Ajay, and Ajay you know him already..*with a slight smile*

R : nice to meet you mr Ajay..
A : you both know each other personaly? *Confused*
R : yes we're friends , he said looking at Pallavi with a smile, pallu's eyes widened as she heard the word ‘friend’ from him for them..
P : I'll tell you everything afterwards Ajay, tum pic click karlo Ra..Raghav ji ke sath..
A : wah yaar pallu tumhari to aajkal celebrities ke sath dostiyan chal rahi hai , Pallavi felt uncomfortable with his words but she didn't replied, then Ajay clicked a selfie with Raghav

P : accha chalo ab ghar chalte hain
A : par hum jayenge kaise tumhari scooty ka bhi koi ata pata nhi hai,huhh

R : main drop kar deta hai tumko Pallavi, Aur ye chamak chandni ko bhi , with a pissed look

P : chamak chandni? She started laughing and then realised he's her fiancé and controled, while Raghav was smiling and Ajay felt disrespected but controled his anger as he knew he is Raghav Rao and he can't even touch his single hair strand...

P : i am sorry Ajay, and thank you Raghav ji for lift..

All of them settled inside the car and Pallavi sat at back seat beside Ajay while Raghav sat beside the driver as always, but Raghav was not liking it at all and he himself didn't knew why!?

Pallavi's pov:

Ajay is not like that Ajay jo yahan se Gaya tha , I am not getting those good old vibes from him i don't know why but yeaaahhh..
And Raghav named him Chamak Chandni and i couldn't help but Laughed hard and realised after sometime that he must be hurt so i said sorry.. we're all here standing outside my colony gate..

"Ab main chalta hai you go enjoy your wedding rituals" Raghav said in a low voice and a faded smile, "thank you Raghav ji and please come to our wedding too, we'll send you the invitation as soon as possible" Ajay replied "i hope you'll come" i said with a little smile, why the hell I am not happy or excited with my own wedding like I was before some months?? "I'll try , surely try" he said and left.

"Let's go aja- " I turned and saw Ajay was already walking towards my home, he should've waited for me atleast but never mind..

Raghav's pov:

Ajay huhh, that dumb clown is going to get married with my Saree Ka Dukaan, she deserves better!

So yeah they invited me in their wedding and i will be going there without any doubt as She asked , warna uss Chamak Chandni jaiso se main baat ich nahi karta ! I respect that he's my fan and I love my fans but I don't know maine usse itna bura tareeke se baat kaiko Kiya..

But I can't resist her wedding going on with someone else, why my heart is this dumb when I think about her!! And yes I am heading towards my bar to drink my limited edition whiskey as it's the only thing that can give me peace now! Dad said i should stop drinking but who cares not even dad after he said that huhh!!

Oh about my dad ? He's one of the biggest business man in India Mr. Rishikesh Raichand, oh about my surname ( Rao ) i use my mother's surname except for my dad's and I feel good that way because..

My mother was the only one who cared about me but she passed away when I was five years old in a road accident, and dad was always busy with his work he was working hard at that time to make his business big but he never cared about me! A maid was there to take care of me in starting and then as his business grew he appointed so many servants to take care of me.. but he himself never did anything to make me feel like i have a dad , I used to get sick so easily due to my not-so-strong immune system and those servents mostly Saru Amma was there to take care of me.. she's so sweet and I love her she's with me till today the only one person who thinks about me<3

I talked to dad 5 days ago last time and also no-one knows that we both are father son except a few people..

------

Yess yess yesss here's the chapter i changed Siya into Pallavi and also told you guys about Raghav's family a little.. i hope you enjoyed the chapter!!❤️

Vote , share, comment and follow for more 🤍