17. Papa ❤️‍🩹

March 19,
Dear Sushi..

My favourite day it was as i came to meet maa and Priyu for pagphera , in afternoon i and Raghav came her and will be leaving tomorrow, we decided to stay here for one night, maa wanted to meet and greet her damad ji

Mujhe to bhul hi gayi hai!

---

Afternoon

Ri : tum dono ho aao Pallavi ke mayke mujhe Jana hai Mumbai aur fir New York for some important work, take care my kids.

Saying so Rishikesh hugged Raghav and Pallavi, they touched his feet in order to take blessings, Raghav was not happy but still he uttered no words to stop his father or even a good bye.

Rishikesh left from there.

S : Raghav baba udaas mat hoiye

Saru said putting her hand on his shoulder while Pallavi was looking confused.

R : main kyun udaas hotega Amma ,ab to aadat ho gaya hai, Mr. Raichand ko aajtak farq nahi pada na Aaj padega.

P : Raghav ji... , She looked at him confused and he understood her unspoken words.

R : mera life bohot uljha hua hai Pallavi, tumhein isey samjhne me time lagega. Abhi chalte hain..

Raghav held her hand and gestured her to walk towards their cars.

RR logo is there on all his cars, every luxury car in his car collection is  well maintained, as Raghav's hobby is to collect cars. He loves them alot and can't resist even a scratch on any one of them. No one dares to touch his cars without his permission.

R : konsa car mein chalega tum? He asked with a smile, showing her his cars.

P : itni saari cars? You collect cars the way i collect rings! Hey bhagwan.

R : tum bolo to, which one??
P : umm.. any black one you love.
R : let's go then!

They both settled in ( imagine your favourite car here! Also tell me about it ).

R : you collect rings? He said looking at her.

P : j..ji
R : but I've never seen you wearing one!
P : i thought you never noticed me... I mean i..i was just a common fangirl.. until our marriage..
R : I unknowingly no.. noticed.. wait! You're my fan?? He said with astonished look.

P : yes! I'm a fangirl o..of yo..you she said looking down and her cheeks turned pink.

R : from when?
P : from day one!
R : i am thankful for that! His eyes shining bright, and a wide smile on his lips came when he finally got to know that love of his life is his fangirl.

Car stopped

P : G..Ghar aa gya
R : oh..yes..let's go

They went outside and reached at the gate , Yashwi did their aarti.

Y : aa jao mere dono bacche.