Ajay's Revenge 😫

17 March, 2021
Dear Sushi,

I'm soo muchhh excited Aaj meri shaadi hai!!😩 Ajay started behaving a bit cheesy these days and like a typical fiancé matlab he asked maa about dowry.. he said he want a car! And my maa she be like ok beta hum tumko car denge,

Ye sab mujhe nahi pasand aa rha but for my maa's respect I can't say anything outside but as he's here in the marriage hall let me ask him it's just half an hour to our marriage, guests started arriving and I'm here to get ready, the barat is getting ready on the other side of the hall, we can't meet before fere but because I want to clear these things I have to meet him!

Pallavi went out of her room escaping from everyone's eyes and saw Ajay standing alone in a corner talking to someone in call and seeing her he cutted the call and now pallavi decided to start the convo nicely after all he's her to be husband..

P : hiiiiiieeee!!
A : hello
P : mujhe tumse kuchh kehna tha
A : haan bolo jaldi , taiyar bhi hona hai maine umm- Sh..Shadi ke liye! *He stuttered*
P : tumne maa se dahej mein car maangi?
A : haan to
P : to kya? Tumne pehle kabhi kaha to nahi ki tumhe ya tumhare parents ko dahej mein car chaiye?
A : my parents unhone nahi maine maangi car..and why not? I'm working in foreign and marrying you a small town girl so atleast I can demand a car for marrying you! Huhh!!
P : are you serious?

Tears started forming in pallavis eyes hearing his words and she fumed with anger

P : tum kahin ke badshah ho?
A : what?
P : nahi matlab you said na you're marrying a small town girl like me so i thought you're prince charming of somewhere!
A : Don't cross your limits you-
P : what you?
A : okay! Okay! OKAY!
     enough of embarrassment for me now go get ready and I'm not demanding a car from you and your mother , get ready for the wedding, I am waiting for guests to arrive fir batata hun tumhe ladki ,he thaught smirking..

P : are you serious?! Agar car nahi chaiye thi to ye sab kya-
A : i was just kidding!
P : hashhh thank God!! Main jati hun taiyaar hone tum bhi taiyar ho jao..she said smiling slightly

----
Pallavi's pov :

Now I don't think this marriage is for me like he's not what he's showing but what else I can do ab to peeche bhi nahi har sakti..

Bappa please sambhal Lena sab..

I am ready sitting on the couch in the room , the baraat finally arrived and all the rituals are happening someone will be coming to pick me outside soon,
.
.
.

"I am here in the mandap we are going to put the vermala in each other's neck, pandit ji asked us to stood up and it's my time to put the garland in his neck to which he didn't seems excited but I did , and now it's his time and he's looking down not even looking at me and standing like he's frozen..

"Beta vadhu ko varmala pehnaiye" pandit ji said,
"Haan beta Pallavi ko varmala pehnao" his dad said even everyone said to him in a slow voice so that no one except us can hear..

"Main ye shaadi nahi kar sakta" he shouted suddenly.. and i can't process what he meant "kya" i asked , "main tum jaisi average dikhne wali small town ladki se kabhi shaadi nahi kar sakta you're not not MY TYPE " he said and tears formed in mine as well as my maa's eyes but she still asked "tum..tum ky..kya keh rahe ho..be..beta?" , "Main sahi keh Raha hun aunty main isse shaadi nahi karunga" he was still saying the same thing..

"To ye..ye sab kyun kiya? Me..mere sath? Hu..hum to..acc..acche dost the na?"i asked but couldn't control the tears coming out of my eyes.. "exactly acche dost the! Ab nahi hai ! Tumhari wajah se mujhe humesha second hand embarrassment mili hai Pallavi, Jahan Tak ho saka logo ne tumhari tareef aur meri beizzati ki hai and now I can't handle it anymore and I wanted revenge-" "re..revenge" Priya cutted hum between and asked fuming with anger "yes revenge! Jitni beizzati iski wajah se aaj tak meri Hui utni ek din mein iski hogi na jab shaadi ke mandap mein iska to be husband ise chhod kar chala jayega!" He said with a smirk..

and guess what a punch landed on his nose causing him to cry with pain "ooouuuchhhh" , "himmat kaisa hua tera" my saviour again came to rescue! And this caused me to cry with hope , anger and confidence. "Arey Tum kya yeh shaadi todoge , main khud tum jaise cheap ladke se shaadi Tod Rahi hun , go to hell you Ajay Khurana!" I screamed , just his presence gave me the strength to speak with all the strength I have in myself..

"Whatever, and Mr. Rao ajkal aap bade iss ladki ke saath dikh rahe hain, don't tell me she's your 14563788th girlfriend" Ajay said smirking but to his bad one more punch landed on his face good good! "Agar dhang se kisi ladki se ya uske baare mein baat karna nahi aata to stop speaking you bloody fool" Raghav replied he was about to punch him again but maa hold his hand he stopped looking at her "rehne do beta ab iss ladke se koi baat karne ka koi fayda nahi" she said

"aur Mr. & Mrs. Khurana I hope aap aur aapke bete se fir kabhi mulaqat na ho" maa said to them and they along with other baraatis left from there but for me anything can never be good..

"Chalo ji ab Pallavi ki shaadi to Tut gyi aur pata nahi hogi ki nahi fir kabhi" someone said "Aisa kyun lagta hai aapko?" Priya asked to her "jis ladki ki shaadi Tut Jaye uski shaadi hona bohot mushkil hai beta, koi bhi maa apna beta aisi ladki ke hatho nhi saunpegi jiska hone wala pati use aise mandap me zaleel karke Gaya ho" she replied and my Priya was in her angry mod already "aisi Maao ka beta Hume chaiye bhi nahi aunty ji"

"Arey baki to theek hai Yashvi ji par dekh lijiye aapki beti par characterless hone ka ilzaam bhi lagake Gaya hai wo" one of our relatives said and tears formed in my sensitive Maa's eyes..

She sat on the chair kept there for guests and started crying..you don't know sushi with how much heavy heart I'm writing this...

"Maa aap...aap ro kyu-"
"Apne badle ke liye usne tumhare charitra par dagh.." she couldn't even complete her sentence..
"Maa aisa kuchh-"
"Ab tum se shaadi kaun karega beta" she cried "maa humari Pallavi ko koi bhi accha ladka mil jayega" Priya defended
"Kaise mil jayega...kise mil jayega" maa said aloud and then slowly my poor maa 🥺

"Koi bhi accha ladka nahi milega isey ab" one of the ladies murmured but we heard it clearly..

"Main.. Main karega Pallavi se shaadi.. agar aapko koi problem nahi hai" we heard a voice from behind, his eyes were speaking truth and we all were standing there shocked..

--------------------

So..so..so here's the long dhamakedar chapter from story!! I hope you liked it guysss!

What you guys think who's voice was that?

And yeah do you guys also have aag mein ghee dalne Wale relatives??😂

Vote, share comment and follow 🤎