Movement catches her attention and she looks up to see Kali walking in wearing the blue dress he had on last time, a hand ruffling through his loose hair looking tired with dark circles under his eyes and stubble along his jaw. He spots the pair and gives them a small smile before walking to the kitchen area to root around for a drink in the fridge. Another flash of movement and laughter draws her eyes back to the doorway where Ace and Mysti walk through, the ghoulette stepping in first wearing dress that was shorter in front and longer in the back, the color a dark navy that lightened as it went up her body in waves that reminded Cumulus of moonlight reflecting on water.

Ace stood next to her in a black skirt and a over the top fancy embroidered crop top. Under the skirt they had on a pair of fishnet leggings. Peeking out from the gap between top and skirt Cumulus spies a belly button piercing that's a black tear drop shape. Black bat wing platform boots and a bat bow in their neon blue Mohawk completed the look and Cumulus couldn't help but smile with a soft laugh. Ace was always outgoing and challenging gender norms when they could, but they always looked absolutely fabulous. And while it was not quite the dress code Lilit requested, she had given in and let Ace wear a skirt, but the others still had to wear dresses.

“You look real nice today, Ace. I don’t think I’ve seen that outfit before.”

Ace laughs looking over at the others with a wide smile. “Yeah, I’ve been saving it for a special occasion and what better one than a birthday for our favorite little witch?”

“I might have to borrow those fishnets some time,” Swiss says with a wide smile. “Those look like they could be fun.”

“Oh, they are.” Ace winks at Swiss with their good eye and lets out a loud laugh as Mysti gives them a playful shove as she rolls her eyes and walks over to where Kali’s sipping a bottle of water, getting her own from the fridge to get a drink as well.

"Nice to see you, honey bun," Mysti says to him with a warm smile. He gives her a soft grunt of a reply as he finishes his water and throws the bottle into the recycling bin.

"I'm gonna go check on Solros. See you guys in the garden."

He heads towards the hall, pausing to let Aether and Rain enter, his eyes cast down before hurrying along on his way. Cumulus frowns briefly before turning to the other two and a smile quickly takes over.

"There’s my handsome baby boy!” Cumulus sits up and reaches for Rain. He flushes and ducks his head down as he walks over to where she’s sitting, taking her outstretched hand. “Let me look at you.”

Rain flushes darker as he holds out the skirt of his shimmering blue dress. When it moves under the light it seems to almost change color going from a deep navy to a cool cyan. Let loose it hangs to just under his knees. He’s got some comfortable ankle boots and his hair has been clipped out of his face with a barette. He lets go of the dress to sign to her.

Does it look okay?’

“It looks perfect on you. I love how it looks when you move. So bright and shimmery.”

Rain gives her a smile as he nods, lifting his hands to sign again. ‘When are we heading out?’

“Any minute now. As soon as Dew is done with the girls.”

Aether walks over and takes her free hand, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles. “Let’s start heading out now. They can catch up.”

Cumulus smiles and stands with his help, letting her eyes trail over his simple plum colored dress. It’s not fancy or overly embroidered but it fits him well and accents his eyes. Linking her arm through his, they head out and down the hall followed by Rain, Ace and Mysti. Swiss trails by last and, though tempted to peek in on Dew and the girls, he resists with a sigh. It would be a better reveal when Dew joined them in the gardens. He couldn’t wait.