I said taking a long swig of the fire whiskey once again.
"With who?"

Mattheo sounded suspicious as he leaned forward asking that question.

"That wasn't apart of the truth you gave me."

I said flashing him a fake smile.

To which he leaned back and gave me a nod of approval. Theo and Draco both chuckled and shook their heads.

"It was probably Diggory."

Goyle snorted as Crabbe shook his head aggressively agreeing with him.

"I don't doubt it."

Theo rolled his eyes.

I looked him dead in the eyes handing Pansy back her now empty cup of what once was fire whiskey.

"And what if I did?"

I shot right back at Theo who now visibly looked annoyed putting down his cup.

"Well if you did you're a dirty whore because no one just snogs Diggory, he fucks anything that looks in his direction."

Theo kept his posture open, puffing his chest out at me trying to seem more assertive and dominant.

I bit my tongue holding back the horrible words I wanted to call him for talking so badly about Cedric, not even about me.

I flash a smile as Pansy put her hand on my thigh basically telling me to calm down.

"Okay Theo, Truth or Dare?"

Not breaking eye contact he grabs his cup, bringing it to his lips.

"Dare."

Fuck I don't have a dare.

"Let me think of what you wouldn't do, since you seem to do the entire school."

He snorted in disbelief at my comment.

"Whatever you say."

"Okay Theodore, I dare you to smoke an entire joint by yourself and chase it with two cups of fire whiskey."
Everyone thought that my dare was so childish over the looks and laughter I got, but I had something up my sleeve.

"Good Dare Amalia, really got me there."

He lit the joint and we watched him finish it within five minutes and then easily taking down the two cups, one right after the other.

I give him a very fake smile. Whenever Theo doesn't break eye contact with me I just know that he is up to no good.

"Amalia, truth or dare?"

I smile at him giving him reassurance that I was not going to back down to him.

"I'm gonna go with Dare."

I confidently said, making a devilish smirk grow across Theo's face.

"I dare you to strip down and go for a swim in the Black Lake."

My face drops at the dare that was given. Draco could not hold back his laughter and began howling like a damn hyena.

"Oh Merlin, she's never going to do that you git!"

I stay seated and could only feel all eyes on me, some with concerned looks and others looking intrigued.

"I'll do it, only when no one is around."

Everyone groaned and some were saying they knew I would never do that. I keep my gaze on Theo and flash him yet again another fake smile.

"That's not how this works, you know that right?"