The same guy that helped me onto the stage, helped me off as I went back to my seat being greeted by a hug and a kiss on my head from Donnie. "That's what the fuck I'm talking about" he hyped as I laughed and We both took a seat as he took a couple of pictures of me with my award. We went throughout the night as I won all the awards I was nominated for which was "Best Female Video" for "Ring the Alarm" and "Best New Artist" which, totaled to three AMA awards. We walked back onto the carpet as I started taking pictures with my awards in my arms on the carpet. My team then took the awards from me as I took a couple of pictures with Donnie.

Once we were finished we were trying to walk off the carpet but a woman from ET came up to us trying to interview me. "Y/N and Adonis Creed" she called out "Hi" I greeted with a warm smile. "Hi" Donnie said with a smile. "Congratulations on Artist of the year and winning three awards your first year out" she thanked as I smiled. "How are you feeling right now?" She asked before placing the mic up to my lips. "Thank you, I'm actually still shocked" I admitted as she laughed. "But I am grateful and happy" I assured. "Not only did you do that but you performed a beautiful, beautiful BEAUTIFUL tribute to the Late Whitney Houston and I was in tears" she admitted making me smile. "Thank you. It was hard and I was stressed out because I didn't know if I was worthy of doing that tribute for her but everything turned out beautiful so I'm happy about that" I honestly said.

"So any words on the next single or any words about an album dropping?" She asked out of curiosity. "So as far as another single don't expect anything until next year this is it for right now." I admitted as she let out a small laugh. "Okay so an album is on the way, my label and everyone has been working on it, I can't give an exact date as of yet but look forward to the year after next" I assured her. "What is one of your goals as far as working in the industry like touring, Coachella?" She asked. "I want to do a halftime performance at the super bowl" I admitted. "That is a big goal of mine I have a whole bunch of ideas it's unreal" I admitted then laughed some. "I can't wait to see that I know you would do an amazing job" she assured. "Any collaboration goals? Maybe Beyoncé?" She questioned as I smiled "Beyoncé and Jay z are already helping me so much I don't want to ask for more from them so someone I would love to collaborate with is Nicki Minaj" I admitted smiling at her.
"I think that would be a hit" she expressed as I laughed. "I don't know maybe we'll see" I simply said with a small shrug.

"How are you feeling tonight about your girlfriend Adonis?" The woman asked him placing the mic to his lips as he smiled. "My girls a super star in the making and I'm honestly proud of her and her performance." He admitted "aw man" he said shaking his head as I smiled. "Her work ethic goes crazy. She knows what she wants and she works for it until she achieves whatever it is she's trying to achieve and then some" he explained. "So I respect that, that's what makes her even more desirable to me and I can stand behind her 100% with whatever she's trying to make happen." He finished off explaining as I just smiled.

" He finished off explaining as I just smiled