They're all shrunk. I swear that's the last time I force Blaise to do the laundry. I just have to wait to get new skirts when we take a trip to Hogsmeade.

I quickly wiggle into my new short skirt and pulling it down as much as I could.

With that I grabs my bag filled with all my books and found my way to the common room. I hear voices as I approach the bottom of the stairs only to be greeted by hungover Draco, Blaise, Astoria, Crabbe, Goyle, Mattheo, and Pansy. I walk past them without saying a word only for Pansy to speak up.

"Excuse me, where are you going?"

The boys give a confused look as she said those words.

"I'm going to the library, you know, cause we start classes tomorrow, you all should do the same."

Suddenly Draco's confusion turned into mischief.

"Ah I almost didn't recognize you until you opened that loud mouth."

He said hoping down from the arm rest of the couch and slowly making his way towards me.

"You know that outfit is going to get you into a lot of trouble."

Ew.

The boy who used to bully me is now trying to get at me? Funny. I look over Draco's shoulder and focus my attention on the girls.

"If you need me I'll be in the library."

Looking back at Draco, he hasn't moved his eyes from mine once.

"And who's going to get me in trouble? Are you going to tell your daddy?"

I said with sad eyes and a pout on my lips earning a laugh from everyone on the couch. Draco did not like that one bit and with one glance to the couch everyone, besides the girls, went silent.

"Just know everything that's going to happen to you, you asked for it."

Draco sneered at me, I rolled my eyes and turned around, letting my braids slap him in the face, causing the girls to laugh even harder.

~*~

I make my way through the book shelves to find a secluded part of the library to get some work done. Even though half of the library was empty because everyone was still recovering, I just needed a space far from people.

Finally I find a table and set my belongings down and take out my first book, Herbology. It was never my best subject, even though I got an outstanding every year, I still worked my ass off trying. I begin to read the material for tomorrow's class when I feel a presence standing at the end of the isle staring at me.

Without taking my eyes off of my book, I slowly turn my head towards the isle and let my eyes go last. No one was there.

Odd.

I look for a few more seconds then turn my gaze back to my book only to jump out of pure horror.

"Diggory!"

I shouted gaining a few shushes from people in the library. He starts to quietly laugh as I playfully hit him with my book.

"Hey, hey come on now! I saw you sitting here staring off into space and decided to have a little laugh."

I rolled my eyes and laughed with him.

"I'm just waiting her for Cho, but I wanted to see you."

I raise my eyebrows and put my arms across my chest.

"So I'm a second option now?"

I said cocking my head to the side.

"You never were an option, slag."