11

Tommys pov
It's been days. Fucking days. I haven't eaten. I can't sleep. I ordered the Blinders to tear Birmingham and other towns apart until they find her. That assholes old group is even helping us. I don't know how much longer I can take not knowing what's going on with her. I go to Grace. She pouts me a drink and I sip it "maybe she just left" "you saw her place and the note. She was bloody taken Grace don't try and say otherwise" I snap. "What if she just doesn't want to be found" she asks. Emma is good at ignoring people. She's not the type to pack and run. She left the garrison due to pain. I know that. I hurt her.

I order "by order of the peaky blinders I want you to use whatever connections you have to help me find my wife" wife. I called her my wife. "What connections Tommy? I'm just a simple barmaid" she says. I roll my eyes "I know you're a cop Grace. There's a missin person. My fuckin wife. You destroyed our relationship and made her able to be bloody taken in the first place. Use your connections to find the fucker who took her. And her too" "Tommy" she says fear in her eyes "NOW!" I snap hitting the bar angrily.

I leave and go back to the meeting room to the map I have out. He couldn't be too far. I arrived at Emma's about 5 minutes after she left the garrison. Her house only about 2 minutes away or so. With the state of the house she had to have ran home cutting time. The fighting must've been quick and there was no one on the road or around. "Tommy" it's Polly.

"I don't have time Polly. The clock is ticking. It's a wonder the asshole hasn't send us parts of her yet" I huff. She says "Tommy look" I do and see a small box in her hand. I take it opening it. A note. A lock of hair. A vial of blood. And skin....

My heart drops in my chest and I hold myself up barely. She's in pain. Bleeding. Missing part of her. "Tell the men to burn down everything until she's given back to me. Beat every man until we get answers" I order. "Tommy we do that and more than that barmaid and her boss will be on us" Polly says. "I DONT CARE POL! ILL BURN EVERYTHING I HAVE IF IT MEANS I CAN GET HER BACK!" I snap anger in my voice. I sit. "The last thing...she thought I don't love her. She still does. She thinks I don't want her Pol. And I don't want her. I fuckin bloody need her. And she doesn't believe that. She's hurtin. I need her. I love her" a tear falls and I wipe it "I need to find her Pol."

Polly says "we will find her Tommy. Read the note." I take it out the box and open it.

Thomas
She's a fighter this one. But she can't fight forever. I'll have her in every way leaving her with my child and more. She's a perfect queen don't you agree? You see...you don't deserve her. You never have so why did she choose you and over look me? Me. I'm more of a man than you'll ever be! She's mine now! She'll love me eventually. Though the fighting back is getting on my nerves. If you don't want to get more pieces delivered to you you'll surrender in the towns square and give me your cap and power. If you want her to live. You'll tell her to give in and stop fighting. If I can't have her than no one can
Emma's new lover

I stand and Polly says "you can't seriously be giving it all up right now Thomas!" I say "none of this means shit to me without her Pol" she stops me "he won't be giving her up Tommy." I know. I say "his tones changed. The last letter was nothing like this. He's upping the ante. He's talking like he's a fuckin stalker" she nods "I noticed that too"

I say "gotta talk to the cops on our payroll to see if we can get a hit on him in the system. A second address...anything" leaving to just do that. and we do dig up an address. And a record that's been buried. He's a serial rapist and killer. Fuck.

Emma's pov
He's stabbed and cut me. Beat me. Demanding that I tell him Thomas' weakness. He assumed I was it. But Thomas hasn't come for me yet. That's if he's even noticed I was gone. Grace is his now. He's hers. Thomas doesn't love me. I've got nothin now. I've given up. But I refuse to not fight him off when he tries to rape me.

I'm in a room with pictures and sketches and newspaper clippings of me. Of pictures of women, dead and alive that all look like me. I went to highschool with him supposedly. He's been watching me ever since and we never even noticed. He had pictures of Thomas and I having sex. I can't tell how many days it's been. But I grow weaker and weaker waiting for death to come. Thomas doesn't love me, his family is just that now. His family. Mine are all dead. I have nothing.

And now I'll be nothing. Waiting to reunite with my family if the god I don't believe in is real and they're there with him. I cough blood and curse at the wounds that sting from the movement. My stomach rumbling. I've refused food and water. Not trusting he won't drug me so he can rape me. I haven't seen his friend again. I haven't heard his voice either. My face is slapped as I start to doze off "wake up!" He snaps.

He grabs my chin harshly "the fuck did you do?!" What? "Nothing" I tell him. I haven't. I couldn't have. "Turns out Tommy might care a little bit his men are out there right now!" He snaps and adds "how did you get the message to him!?" Tommy showed me what I meant to him when he kissed and flirted with her for all of small heath to see. Why would I call him of all people? Not only that I don't have the strength of straight mind to either. I chuckle "you really think I did? Maybe you're dumber than you truly think you are" he slams my head against the wall and snaps "shut up" he caresses my face "you look so pretty when put in your place" kissing me and I bite his lip harshly making him bleed and him slap me. The door is opened and his friend says "stop playin this game! They're the peaky blinders! We cannot win!" "She's fucking mine! Mine. I can make her my lover and bring them to their knees" he gloats

Tommys pov
His car is out front. He's here. I step forward making sure my gun is loaded "CMON OUT RIGHT NOW AND HAND HER OVER"

I hear him "NEVER SHES FUCKIN MINE" I nod to my brothers and we start shouting making a war

I hear him "NEVER SHES FUCKIN MINE" I nod to my brothers and we start shouting making a war. I bust in the door and shoot them both in their knees. Kicking the guns away. I shout "doctor! Patch them up I am far from done with them" I shout "EMMA!" Searching the house. The asshole smiles despite his pain "you'll never find her" I beat his face in "TELL ME!" I yell. I'm held back "Tommy there's a basement" Arthur says and I tear away and make my way to it and wince at the smell. I keep walking and find a room. Pictures of her. Of us. From when we were in highschool to now. Women that look like her. I pause seeing her in the corner. I rush over and cup her face "Emmy. Emmy open your eyes" I beg her. She's bloody,

She's pale. Sweaty. Lips chapped and discolored. "Emmy. It's me. Open your eyes for me love. Cmon" I urge. Moving to check her pulse. Slow. Her eyes flutter "Tommy" she mutters. I kiss her "fuck baby I've been so bloody worried!" Putting pressure to her wounds. "Tommy" she mutters again. She must be hallucinating due to the loss of her blood. She mutters "came" I nod "always" and I pick her up carrying her out.