5

Thomas' pov
We're alerted of their arrival by John. I smoke and says "are you aware of why you've been asked to be here?" One of the men not the leader says "to say you'll work with us" I chuckle "this is far from the reason." The leader Charles speaks up "then why are we here?" I say "you see my woman? My right hand?" He nods as do the others "yeah well imagin my surprise when I'm told he's one of your men. We had a deal."

"Whoever told ya that is a liar" Charles says. I reply "he tried to rape her. He beat on her until she can barely see straight. And she saw em! His fuckin face. She's bloody strong this woman. She got away but he did what he did, and anyone who hurt my lady has been killed. For less. She's my woman. Look at er" he won't and I stand putting a knife to his throat "LOOK AT HER!" I yell. They do. I say "we were worried she might not make it but she's a bloody fighter. I want the man who did this and I want him in front of me now!" Yelling.

I snap his name "PATRICK FUCKIN WATERS" I snap "give him to me or I'll murder every single one of ya!" Charles says "we left him on his own hearin about it from him. We didn't wanna get involved. He's on his own. And if he's smart he's gone. Last I heard he's headed for a boat" leaving and I sigh.