6

Thomas' pov
It's been a few days. No word. I'll catch that fucker. I lay her below me and kiss her softly. She chuckles as I kiss her neck "what's gotten into you Thomas" caught. I sigh "I need you to do something at that party for me tomorrow" "like what?" She asks and I can tell she has a feeling. "I want you to distract kimber for an hour atleast" she huffs grabbing a cigarette "do I fuck him?" "No. Absolutely not. I need him distracted so the boys can get what we need" I tell her. "You want to sell me?" She asks smoking. I sigh "it ain't like that Emmy"

"Isn't it?" She asks. I start "love" she cuts me off "we're equals. We started that way and you said. You. Said it'll all end that way" I say "it is!" "Tryin to sell me like a whore ain't equal Thomas Shelby!" She snaps. I explain the plan to her in full. I say "I need you love" kissing her. She says "why me?" I sigh "you're his type I'm afraid. Trust me Emmy I hate it more than you could ever imagine. He try something cut his balls, keep your knife and gun on you. If he touches you....kill him" she asks "why not get that barmaid to?"

"Well she'd have to be my plus one and I know you'd hate that. Plus she's a copper accordin to ya. Please Emmy" I say. She huffs "you know how to beg me for shit Thomas. Get to it" I chuckle at the brat as she sits back on her elbows. Her legs open. Showing her cunt. I kiss up her thigh and bite it as she says "yeah Thomas, beg" she chuckles "oh!" At the bite.

I attach my mouth to her cunt. Humming at her sweet taste. I lick and suck three orgasms from her pussy. I kiss up her body "please." I beg. "Two hours" I mutter thrusting into her cunt making her moan. "Fuck" she whines. I ask again "hm? Can you do that for me love? Pose and be pretty for me to win this thing and have us live like a king and queen" I kiss her "my queen" she mutters "none of that Tommy. We agreed" I didn't bloody want it. After we had sex I told her we should go. And then I went to ask her to be mine. I pussied out. Decided to be cold and tell her that sex is what this is and won't turn to anything else. And she's been just taking that and disconnecting.

I mutter "fuck the agreement" and kiss her the bed frame knocking into the wall. She tugs me impossibly closer "fuck Tommy" sex is the only time she'll call me it. I kiss her once more "mine" I growl feeling her close to her orgasm. Our mouths chase one another's as we finish. I curse "fuck sweetheart" it's a wonder she's not with my child yet. I kiss her once more softly and we lay together her sitting up to smoke "that it then?"

"Is what it love?" I question confused. "You fuck me. Say pretty words. And sell me like I'm some kind of whore. Is that all I am to you now? Huh?" She replies. I turn her face so she can stare me in my eye and I tell her the truth "we need you for this plan to work. I hate it as much as you do love. I fuck you because I want to. Not to get anything from ya. I meant every word I've ever said" she replies "I'm not a whore. Or something to rent out to get your way Thomas. If I knew that's what it'd end up being I'd have been fucking whoever showed me interest. You have a choice. You show me I mean more and not have me do it. Or you have me do it and it means no more claiming me. No possessiveness. None of it." Fuck.

I need her to do it. She's the only one I trust to. And I know she can take care of herself. Which means if he tries something, she'll be able to stop him... but we need this win. But I love her. Always have. If I do this I lose her. All of her. She'll still be a blinder, but I know it'll be different. Saying her to do it means I lose her, and progress I've made with her being mine. But telling her not to...means we lose. And we can't afford to lose. Fuck. It's a test.

She said she didn't want it to come between business. Her saying what she did puts it between business. But I understand. I sigh "you're to come in on my arm. We'll dance a bit" she looks at me...hurt. "Stop" "then I'll leave you to him. If he asks for you to separate. You go with him" I say hurting. "Thomas" she says. Not meeting my eyes.