"I am so sorry your parents chose that."

Theo howled as they made their way away from the door.

***

"Helloooo, Earth to Malia!"

Pansy is standing in front of my face snapping her fingers at me as if I was a little puppy. I quickly swat her hands away and head to the bathroom.

"I'm going now leave me alone!"

I slam the door behind me and hear Pansy cheering from behind it.

What did I get myself into.

~*~

"What on earth are you wearing?"

Pansy looks at me in disgust as I leave the bathroom. I shoot her a glare and stand in the full length mirror staring at my outfit.

"There's nothing wrong with it."

I turn back to look at her only to see her roll her eyes and take a swig of fire whiskey. I had on my birth fathers quidditch jumper he left for me and ripped jeans. Pansy sits up and walks to her wardrobe, quickly going through her clothes she picks out what looks to be a rag, nods to herself and throws it at me.

"Uh, what is this?"

I say holding the cloth between two fingers, only to get thrown a matching skirt.

"Pansy, this will not even cover my nipples."

She laughs and shakes her head.

"Put it on, it's the only bright colored item I own and I know you'll look dashing in it."

She's trying to hype me up and I hate to admit, it's working. I give the outfit one last unsure look and make my way towards the bathroom.

~*~

After some time of squeezing my way into the dress Pansy practically forced me into, I finally was ready. Just some last minute touches on my blown out hair and a bit more lipgloss I was ready. I walk out of the bathroom to find more people in our dorm than when I left and all eyes were burning through me. I turned bright red from all the attention but quickly fired back with.

"What? Have you ladies never seen a woman before."

I sarcastically say as I make my way to Pansy to grab the fire whiskey.

"Bloody hell, I have but not with a body like that, WHERE'S MALIA AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER!"

Astoria jokingly shouted shaking my shoulders. I had to laugh.

"Okay now here's some heels and let's get a move on!"

Pansy stated as she quickly made her way to the door. I slipped on the kitten heels almost rolling my ankle the second I stood up in them. Yes I know they're kitten heels, I just don't wear heels period.

~*~

"That's odd, no one is outside standing guard."