Thoughts and Fears

So lately I have been meaning to tell my crush that I like him. I haven't got around to it. I have been trying, but I don't know when the right moment would be.

So many thoughts and fears that I am worrying about when I think of want could happen. So many conversations that could be possible. Either he likes me or he doesn't. Maybe he just wants to be friends. The only way I will know that is if I talk to him.

I am nervous. I need more confidence. If I don't talk to him then I will regret it. What happens if he doesn't like me but my best friend? Oh well then. I have been mad at my best friend for flirting with him right in front of me. I have gym tomorrow and I am quickly writing this because I am trying to calm my nerves down.

I don't want to sound desperate but, when he talked to me today and was joking around with me I couldn't stop smiling and thinking about him. Also my birthday is this Thursday!!! Yay!!! If me and my crush do end up dating then... I could kiss him on my birthday...... That would probity never happen so I shouldn't worry.

I just need to talk to him, then at least I can stop worrying about if he does like me or not. If he does like me then I will try to be with him and if not then I will try to get over him. Last time I told someone that I liked them over text, he remembered it for a loooong time. I hope tomorrow goes well

I can't wait till the summer. I will be going to Canada and then hopefully going to my camp in Ashland and seeing my cousins. I have really missed seeing them and hanging around them.

It's getting late and I am very hungry, so.... Bye!

Ps: I will try to update regularly if you guys want me to, please comment.

~ Countrygirl1055