Leave Style as it was, I'm begging you

As you probably know if you're a Swiftie, Taylor is in the middle of re-recording her albums, from her very first one (Taylor Swift) to her sixth (reputation). Currently, she's re-recorded Fearless, Speak Now, and Red. Fans are busy speculating whether she's going to do 1989 or reputation next. I honestly have no idea, but that's not what this is about. There's a group of Swifties who are begging her to do a collaboration with Harry Styles on the popular 1989 song, "Style." And let me just tell you this: Taylor listens to her fans. So this could actually be a real possibility. But no. Please, please don't do this, Taylor. There is no way you're reading this, but still. For your really popular songs (and just your good ones in general) you should probably leave them alone. No collaborations please!! Especially if there's gonna be lyrics changes and cut-ins and whatevers like how you did "Karma." I have no love for Scooter Braun or the private buyers of her old catalog, but if she collabs with Harry Styles on "Style," I'm actually streaming the original version. I mean, c'mon! If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? And "Style" is literally one of the best songs you've ever made, the least broken of all! Please, please, don't change anything. I will literally beg. If it were any other song from 1989, I wouldn't care but this song is one of my favorites. I've known it since I was a kid and something about this song always clicked with me. Please. Please don't.

(I sound so desperate but c'mon. It's practically my job to be dramatic as a Swiftie.)