Actually, Bad Blood is a good song

Okay, so I don't know if this is just me or if all Swifties do it, but I've been obsessed with googling all of Taylor's songs ranked and seeing the "worst" and "best" ones. "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version)" was typically at number one, followed by "New Romantics." I approve of these; these are both really good songs, especially the former. They deserve all the praise they're getting. But some songs have been unfairly hated. For example, "Bad Blood" and "Shake it Off." I've always adored these songs, and I wanted to know why they were among her least liked. The main complaint I've seen is that they're "hollow foil" tracks that could have been written by anyone. They're basically saying the lyrics aren't deep and/or meaningful and since lyricism is one of Taylor's defining traits the songs could be written by much less era-defining artists. My response is, What?? Not every song has to be like "champagne problems," y'all! There's more to a song than its lyrics! There's also how it sounds, the rhythm, the catchiness, the beat. And those two songs checked all those boxes. I guess it all depends on what you like in a song, but I feel like judging a song based purely on how big-word-y it is is kind of unfair. This is just my opinion, though, so what do you think?