Introduction

Hey Swifties! I, like a lot of you, have SO MANY THINGS to say about Taylor Swift! She's an amazing lyricist and person in general. Her discography is further proof of that, spanning over ten critically-acclaimed albums, winning countless awards, and shattering records by miles. Recently, I've devoted all of my ability to making a book I think we Swifties would enjoy. It's filled with writing prompts based on her songs, album comparisons (yes, folklore vs. evermore is included), song and album ratings, and personal opinions on important checkpoints in her successful career. Simplified version? Anything and everything related to the amazing woman that is Taylor Swift, written by and for Swifties. Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: This book is in no way meant to cause harm to anyone involved in it. A lot of these things are my opinion, so you do not have to agree. Maturity level is Taylor Swift's music topics, so if you feel her music is too explicit, proceed with caution. Taylor Swift owns and created all of her music and albums (well, she will once the re-recordings are finished). I am not taking credit for anything. I will use Taylor's Version whenever possible, but at the time of writing, some albums may not be re-recorded. For context, I'm writing this a couple of weeks after SNTV was released, so please keep that in mind. Finally, if you do not like Taylor or her music, do not read this to hate on her. Simply exit the story now.

- Ravenclaw_Ramen