Epiloge and A/N

"Where do they all go after they die?" Loki asks, running his hand over Fall's smooth, cold face, before stepping back from the heavenly glass coffin. "What is it that makes the Creation Angels different then any other angel besides being raised by the better father?" He asked softly.

"We're not sure where they go."
"They're released to the universe."
"They have gifts."
"They have control."
"They truly bled, like humans, and Asgardians. Not gold, nor black, nor silver that will disappear into the air and wait for some tragedy to send us back home, to wake up in a bed unscathed. They only have one chance, and then they disappear. It seems so silly now that many envied them. They cracked under pressure. Made mistakes. Fell in love. Did crazy and stupid things that made them unique. But they were given a chance to try and protect humanity with all they had. Now, there are none left. But their legacy will still live on. For they all did their jobs well. All died well, but most were murdered. Their murderers are left among us, walking free, but one day the weight will pull them under. The legacy of the Creation Angels will be written amongst the stars. And the Fall constellation will shine proud, one strong amongst the others."

"But will you move on, Loki far son? Will this keep you down?"

"No. She told me not to. And I'll just have to find someone to make me happy." He says, looking out across the land. "And I think I know where to start looking."

-----

You- I-
....
I hope you liked this, okay?
I left it a cliffer because..... I believe you can all write your own stories. Follow this up with your own words, your own theories, your own characters. You.

My stories may not end so happily, but they end like they do for a reason. Because I believe- because I know- someone out there can write a better happily ever after.

So go write your new happily ever afters. And tag me to them, or comment so I can see them please.

And to wrap it all up, I ask you all to rage, comment, reread and vote, and tell me about your stories and happily ever afters.

The Prince Loki of Asgard commands you.