C H A P T E R 8

~T H E O~

It's six o'clock. I just left set and Blake got off work two hours ago.

I am driving back to my hotel in my jeep. I am worried about Blake. The rest of today must have been really rough for her. I can not believe those girls. If they were not girls, I would totally knock their brains out.

I pull into the hotel parking lot and get out of my jeep. I walk into the hotel and go up to my room and shower. I am sweaty from filming.

When I get out, I put on a pair of sweats and a black tee shirt. I sit down on the bed and decide to text Blake.

Hey.

I hit send and turn on the TV and wait for her to respond. I flip through the channels but there is nothing on so I get on my laptop and run over the filming schedule.

My phone dings and I check it. I have a message from Blake.

Hi.

I respond.

What's up?

She immediately answers back.

Watching TV.

I respond.

Cool.

I check the time, it's seven o' clock. Hmm, since she's doing nothing and I'm doing nothing, I wonder if she's up for a date?

I text her.

Hey, do you have any plans tonight?

She responds.

Nope.

I respond.

Me neither. How about a date?

She responds.

Okay, where to?

I respond.

Millineum Park?

She answers back.

Okay.

I text her back.

Okay, I will pick you up in 30.

She replies.

I'll be ready.

I smile to myself. I stand up and walk over to my suitcase and get out a pair of balck skinny jeans and a white tee shirt that has a big black triangle on it (a/n: as anyone else seen that interview of him? LOL.) I change and then I put on my black high-top converse with white strings.

I turn off all the lights and leave the room and shut the door behind me. I walk out of the hotel and into the parking lot and get into my jeep. I drive to Blake's apartment building. When I get there, she is standing outside. It is still daylight out, but the sun has almost completely set. Blake gets in the car before i even have time to get out and open the door for her.

"Hey." I say and turn to give her a quick peck on the lips. She smiles at me as she is putting on her seat belt and kisses me back.

"So, what made you want to go on date this late?" She asks, smirking.

"Well, I knew you had a pretty rough day so I thought the perfect way to unwind would be a walk in the park." I say. She smiles at me.

She lives like five minutes away from the park so we get there in no time. I park the jeep and we get out of the jeep and walk hand in hand into the park. There is a sidewalk where you can walk so we follow the path.