[Chapter 3: First Day at Union Academy]

Start from the beginning

Hisashi: Greetings, My Students.

Students: Hello, Mr. Midoriya.

Hisashi: that's right. I'll be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years of your lives here at Union Academy. Izuku, please have a sit next to Ms. Harvey.

Izuku then looked to see a blonde girl with pony two long tails.

Izuku: Hai, Sensei.

Izuku walked to his desk and sat down.

Hisashi: Alright. Let's Begin our lesson.

[1-A]

Izumi and her friends arrived at Class 1-A as they opened the door to see Shota Aizawa.

Aizawa: You're all late to class. Unacceptable.

Izumi: S-Sorry, Uncle...

Aizawa: Don't call me by Uncle. You lost the right to call me by your uncle. It's only Mr. Aizawa. Or Sensei. Understood?

Students: Hai, Sensei.

Aizawa: Good. Now. Get into your GE Uniform and meet me outside.

Students: Hai, Sensei.

After Class 1-A went and changed into their GE Uniforms, they met with Aizawa outside with an unsatisfying face.

Aizawa: You're all late again. You were taking your sweet time. Such actions would result in villains do gods know what.

Iida: I'm sorry, Mr. Aizawa. It won't happen again.

Aizawa: I doubt that. Anyway, we'll be doing a Quirk Apprehension Test.

Uraraka: But Sensei. What about Orientation?

Aizawa: At Union Academy, we're allowed to run our classes however we like. And I always evaluates the abilities of my students. You are no different from my students from last year.

Hisashi: Then, you don't mind if we join the test. Right?

Class 1-A turned to see Hisashi along with his class of 1-C approaching, the 1-A girls were looking at Izuku, but he wasn't paying attention to them at all.

Aizawa: Of course Hisashi.

Hisashi: By the way, you students need to take this test seriously. You don't want to end up like Aizawa's last batch of students.

Denki: W-What happened to Sensei's last class?

Aizawa: They didn't show much potential during the entire test. And at the end, I expelled the entire class.

This shocked and scared 1-A, but not 1-C as they were planning to take the test seriously.

Uraraka: B-But isn't fair at all!

Aizawa: Fair? You want to talk about Fair? Villains don't play by the rules.

Izuku: And what you did to me wasn't fair at the slightest. Bullying me so that I wouldn't become a hero. How stupid could you be?

Hisashi: If you're expecting that becoming a hero will be fair, then you could get out. A life as a hero is never fair.

Aizawa: Damn right. Ever talk about fairness like that again, Uraraka, and I might just expel you here and now.

That Shut Uraraka up as she looked down, holding back her tears.

Aizawa: Anyway. Without anymore Interruptions. Let's begin.

[50-METER DASH TEST]

Izuku was up against Iida.

Iida: You should have quit.