[Chapter 3: First Day at Union Academy]

Start from the beginning

Izumi: Onii-chan! Please!

Izuku: What did I say about calling me Onii-chan you bitch!

Iida: Yagi! Apologize to your sister, Immediately!

Izuku: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, TENYA IIDA! FIRST OFF, I AM A MIDORIYA! NOT A STUPID WORTHLESS YAGI! SECOND, FUCK YOU! I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM SELF-CENTERED FOOL LIKE YOU!

Momo: Ya...

Izuku then summoned an arm cannon.

Izuku: CALL ME A YAGI! GO HEAD! CALL ME A FUCKING YAGI, BITCH! DO IT! AND SEE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO!

Kirishima: Dude! That's not manly!

Izuku: Like I give a fuck about what's "manly" to you!

???: Alright. That's enough children.

The kids then looked to see Hisashi along with one of the headmasters.

Izuku: Headmaster Ozpin, sir.

Ozpin: Please, Young Midoriya. Release Young Bakugou.

Izuku: Hai.

Izuku then released Katsuki, who was gasping for air.

Hisashi: Come on izu. Let's get you to class.

Izuku: Yes sir.

Hisashi then walked off with Izuku.

Ozpin: Early in the morning. And on your first day. You already causing trouble.

Katsuki: I-It was...

Ozpin: Not another word from you, Young Bakugou. Right now, we should have blacklisted you from Union Academy because of the number of crimes you all committed.

Shoto: We didn't commit any crimes.

Ozpin: Illegal power usage. Multiple account of bullying and abuse at least 10 years or more sense Izuku left.

Jiro: B-But how...

Ozpin: Simple. While your school allowed you to do whatever you wanted. What they didn't know was that they have been record by Izuku's system. Everything you have done, everywhere you have gone. Izuku's quirk record every single one of you.

Denki: Everything was recorded...

Ozpin: Yes. that's also the reason why the principals and teachers from your former schools were found and arrested along with losing their teaching licenses. And the students who were all part of bullying were also blacklisted from all hero schools across the nation. And possibly the world.

Izumi: If that's true, then why are we still allowed in?

Ozpin: Simple. We'll be needing you for our future war against the villains. Especially you, Izumi. Because of the fact that you have your telekinesis quirk as well as your father's quirk, you're an invaluable asset for us. Especially since we now know that All for One is still alive.

Ozpin then walked away, leaving a bunch of shocked 1-A Students.

[1-C]

Izuku and Hisashi arrived at the classroom of Class 1-C.

Izuku: Class 1-C.

Hisashi: Yep. This classes was created to be the three hero course classes besides 1-A and 1-B.

Izuku: I see.

Hisashi: And don't worry about your past. They're all in 1-A. They'll be too busy in the spotlight.

Izuku: really?

Hisashi: Yep. Now. Let's head inside.

Izuku and Hisashi walked inside of Class 1-C.