"Arnavji... stop..." Khushi said.

Arnav pressed the break. In no time, Khushi got down from the car and rushed towards Kishan, making Arnav shocked.

"Khushi... Khushi stop... don't go, Khushi..." Arnav shouted.

Arnav didn't know why Khushi did that. Fear killed him literally. He could not open his side door as a car moved close to his car. He looked at Khushi restlessly turning behind, not minding about the vehicle horns.

As he didn't imagine, Khushi bent down and touched Kishan's feet. Kishan who didn't expect such an action from Khushi shaken to the core.

"Aaaaahhhhhh...." He shouted as her touch created a burning sensation in his body.

Khushi straightened herself with a winning smirk.

"I will kill you..." Kishan moved towards Khushi raising his wand to attack her.

Khushi moved back with a smile, seeing him struggling to stand. People who witnessed the scene murmured.

"Poor girl, she just took his blessings but he is shouting at her"

"Yeah, he is looking like an Agory... that's what made her take his blessings, I suppose"

"What's there to get angry? She just touched his feet"

The next second, Kishan started running like a maniac.

Arnav who found a little gap, got down from the car and ran to Khushi. Clutching her hand, he started dragging her to his car. Khushi sat in the car silently. There was a smirk crawling on her lips. Arnav started the car and drove off. He was wrathful... scared... nervous, whatnot? He was driving a car with tightened nerves, without uttering a single word. Khushi knew in what state he was in. So, she kept silent but we could not say she didn't glance at him.

They reached RM. Arnav stopped the car with an ear- screeching sound. He got down from the car and closed the door with a thud making Khushi flinch. She slowly got down and followed him.

Ratna saw him entering like a storm. His facial expression said he was angry.

"Chotte, what happened? Why are you looking upset?"

He glared at Khushi who just entered RM.

"Arnavji is angry with me," Khushi said sighing.

"Angry with you? But why? Chotte, have you forgotten what I told you? You should not hurt her..."

"It's not me but she is the one who hurt me..." he shouted.

Ratna looked at Khushi unbelievably. Did Khushi hurt Arnav?

"I can't believe this" Ratna murmured.

"I would have lost her today..." Arnav said gritting his teeth, looking at Khushi dangerously.

"What is he saying, Khushi beta?"

"The killer is still alive..." Arnav said.

Ratna looked at him shockingly.

"Which killer?"

"The one who killed you. He became a wizard now..."

Ratna was shocked... was he still alive?

"How do you know?" she asked with confusion.

"We saw him today"

"Whaaaat? Where?"

"On the way to RM from the hospital"

"How do you know he became a wizard?"

"His look told us... his dress, the black Thilak on his forehead, a wand in his hand told us... and his words confirmed that"

"Words...?"

"He said, he will offer Khushi to Maha Kali alive and will fix her skull on his wand"

Ratna looked at Khushi shockingly who looked calm.

"Did he say so?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"And, she challenged him" Arnav yelled.

"Challenge?"

"Maji, he felt a kind of irritation in his body because of MY PRESENCE"

"Because of your presence?" Ratna asked surprisingly. It surprised Arnav too. Was he behaving weirdly due to Khushi's presence?

"Yes, Maji... my presence irritated him because he is evil. Yet, he came to me, seeing me. He said he will offer me to Maha Kali alive. So, I asked him to stand straight in front of me first..."

Ratna wondered. Did Khushi really say that?

"You know how scary that man was? She stopped me when I was about to follow him because she didn't want me to fight with him before the Durga Ashtami Pooja"

"I don't think she is wrong"

"Then, why the hell she touched his feet?"

"Whaaaat? Did you touch his feet?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"But why, Khushi? How could you think of touching the evil's feet?"

"I touched his feet because he is evil..."

She looked at Arnav.

"Have you forgotten what Guruji said? Didn't he say, any person will lose his power if I touch his\her feet?"

Arnav got stuck. He gulped down hard. In the fear of losing Khushi, he had forgotten the point.

"Did you touch his feet to lessen his power?" Arnav asked.

"Then what? Do you think I touched his feet to get his blessings?"

Arnav was dumbfounded.

"But... he is a wizard, Khushi"

"Didn't you see, how he struggled to stand in front of me?"

Arnav nodded yes slowly.

"Now, he is powerless... he has to gain his power again to knock us down. It's not possible before the Durga Ashtami Pooja. So, our side is stronger than theirs now"

In no time, Arnav hugged Khushi emotionally. Ratna smiled at them.

"I was scared, Khushi... I was scared like hell. I thought he would do something to you"

"He could do nothing to me, Arnavji. Didn't you hear what he said?"

Breaking the hug,

"What?"

"He said he will offer me to Maha Kali... Kali is the Goddess of Adharvana Veda"

"So?"

"Adharvana Veda should be used for people's betterment. It's a promise of Rishis who created it. If it is used to destroy anyone, it will destroy the person who applies it. Kali and Durga are the same. We found a Durga Ma's idol at Guruji's ashram today. I felt something in me when I saw the idol. I visited the Ashram by God's grace. I felt strength after worshiping Durga Matha there. So, everything is happening in our favor..."

"I could not take Kishan easily"

"No, Arnavji, he is not Kishan"

"What do you say?"

"We saw his photo at Sona's house"

"Yeah..."

"In that photo, Kishan had a scar on his left brow. The man whom we met today didn't have the scar"

"You mean is he the twin of Kishan?"

Khushi nodded yes.

To be continued...