𝟐𝟑.𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Okay fine but i want to know about everything when we get up"

"Yes ma'am" i said kissing the top of her head.

....

•𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚•

I wake up first,I wasn't surprised Roman wake up at 7 something  to talk to his mom.

He needs to wake up and tell me why she called him,i look down at Roman somehow when we were sleeping he rapped his arms around my waist and laid his head lays on my chest.

I played with his hair as I waited for him to wake up,now that I think about it he's never really at his own dorm,he's always here sleeping in my bed.

We're not dating but it feels like we are,I mean I don't mind him being here with me because when he's not with me I feel lonely.

"Are you watching me sleep" Roman mumbled.

"Yup"

"Creep" Roman said looking up at me.

I rolled my eyes at him "like you don't watch me sleep"

"Yeah I can't help it,you look so peaceful".

"Good to know,so tell me what your mom said" I was excited to know why she called him I don't really know why but I want to know how she's doing.

"She called me because she missed me and she wants me to come see her,and Bella" roman said.

Bella?, I could help but feel my hart drop from that name who's Bella?.

"Who's Bella?" I asked I couldn't help but ask so quickly he had a smug smile on his face.

"My little sister" Roman said with a smug smile.

"Ohh right, when are you going tk see her?" I asked playing with his hair.

"This weekend"

"For how long?" I asked.

"Just till Sunday, I'm going to leave on Monday morning" roman said.

"Well don't have too much fun without me" I scoff.

"About that,my mother asked if you could come with she wants to see you too"

He told his mom about us? Well there is no us but about me??

" really?" I whispered, I didn't mean for it to come out as a wispier but it did.

"Yeah,do you want to came?" Roman asked.

"Yess I would love to meet your little sister,and your mom" I said with a smile kiss the top of his head.

He kiss my cheeks but never my lips and I'm fine with that because then that means it's real, and I don't know if I want this thing between us to be real.

"You've met my mom laylla" Roman chuckled.

"Yeah but I haven't seen her in 11 years"

"True,last time I saw her was last year,I go yearly to see my mom and Bells" Roman said.

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" I asked wigging my eyebrows.

Roman took his phone out of his pocket and looked back at me "you mean brunch?"

"Yup"

"Yess I'm hungry" Roman said and I laughed.

                                ....

"You look good" Roman said spinning me.

I was wearing a  black mini skirt with a black and white tub tops and a retro whool denim jacket.