Héctor

"This is Hector's chamber and this one down here is mine." You followed him along as Hector stepped out of his chamber.

He waved at you and you at him as you continued on with the tour. "This is my chamber." Isaac showed you the inside from the front door. "Wow." You see the walls to be a soft brown with carpets layered on top of each other.

Books were scattered around as well as candles that were the only source of light. Light insists brought an aroma of wood and lavender.

A small tent that had pillows arranged into a C was your hint that he either sleeps there or mediates. "It's actually pretty relaxing here." You nod your head impressed.

"It's a bit messy at the moment," he smiles looking to the side as Hector stops behind you and him.

"So are you going to show it to her?"

You gasp looking back at the man with purple hair.

"Hi, I'm Hector." He shakes your hand.

"This is Carmilla's sorceress. She is a young apprentice and a former scholar. Dracula has tasked us in managing her. She will be under our wing for the time being."

Isaac says proudly.

"Oh? I didn't think he would trust Carmilla or those who held a relationship with her. If she's capable of having one."

Hector was puzzled by this.

"I used to run around here as a kid, that's why."

"Ahhh! Let me guess you don't remember where the bathroom is either do you?"

You both chuckled as you nodded agreeing.

"Isn't it dreadful?" You say cheerfully.

Isaac looked at Hector and at you before closing his eyes, clearing his throat. "Yes, well would you like to continue the tour?" Isaac asks you, making you gasp.

"No! Show me what Hector was talking about."

Isaacs cheeks blush as he coughs into his hand.

"That will have to be for some other time."

Hector walked up to Isaac with a charming smile.

"Come one Isaac, we have to teach her this anyway so it'll help her remember things better."