Entry

After Carmilla had questioned Dracula's reasons for keeping his wife human she was summoned to meet him in private. 

"Carmilla, you dare insult me on keeping my respected wife's decisions to be human. When you bring a human girl to my Castle?" He says spitefully. 

Carmilla held her hip standing proudly. 

"Hehe, yes but her powers are no use to me if she's a vampire. Unlike you, you held strong feelings for your--mmm- wife." 

You smirked from outside the door hearing how she had to dig out the word, Wife. 

"You may leave Carmilla just know keeping her here, I can not promise her safety. It's for the best that she stays with either Hector or Ivan to mask her human smell. They may not smell her for now.

 They will later." 

Carmilla walked out of the room to look at you. "Tch, the old man wants to see you." She says sliding her hand behind your neck to slide your hair down. 

"Behave now." She's always been like a mother to you. 

You're something she must take care of but you are the only one she knows that appreciates her kindness not for pitttness but because you use it to make yourself stronger.

She doesn't admit to her feelings as seeing you as a daughter and instead lies to herself saying you are more of an apprentice. Or something she took pitttness in.  

"Tell me now." He spoke with a low raspy voice. It seemed as if every word he said drained what little strength he had. 

As Carmilla state - Just a tired old man, a stupid, tired, old man.-

She doesn't speak highly of others except herself. Everyone else is to be beneath her heel for they were nothing more but dirt. -Things that need to be told how to think and what to do. -

Just like a parent her ideas and practices were taught to you if you didn't adapt to her way of thinking then you had nothing. Nothing else but yourself. 

"Why would you follow someone like Carmilla to this castle full of blood-thirsting vampires? The last time you were here I believed there was to be a war."

Smiling you bowed to him in the most elegant form. He raised an eyebrow seeing that this was something that had been practiced consistently. 

"Well now, have you been practicing for this day?" 

Your eyes met his as you straightened up. "I am a scholar sir Dracula. With Carmilla's permission of course- she has allowed me to collect knowledge of the world. From history to science to religion to humans, animals, and disease. 

I have been told such as, I have read many stories about you, sir, Dracula."

"Now, are these stories or are they from Carmilla?"

He leaned the side of his cheek against his knuckle while you chuckled, showing him you were an enlightening girl.

A small smile formed his lips as he shit his eyes. 

"Well, if you count her telling me that you are an old man then yes. I do though apologize for your loss sir Dracula. I understand apologies can not bring back anyone from the dead or end the void of suffering that you may be going through. It must be like the crown of thrones was placed upon your heart-"

You stopped when he raised his hand, shutting his eyes. 

To receive an apology by someone who holds relations with Carmilla played with his mind.