7 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌

Start from the beginning

I walked to school very quickly. I will avoid Sam like a fire. I want to live a little longer. Especially today because Mindy and Chad are throwing a party. I decided to go. Who knows, maybe I'll finally finish Tuesday's business with Mindy? I would love to. Sex with her was always good. It's one of the few things, that we can understand each other in.

Walking to my locker, I passed Wes and Tara talking. He's looking at her with those eyes as if nothing else existed, but she's not even looking completely in his direction.

Her eyeballs shifted to the left and found me. I winked at her and she immediately looked at Wes. I smirked and opened my locker. As I took out the books I needed, my phone vibrated. My mom texted me. She sent me photos of the hotel we are going to during the spring break. I don't want to go honestly. Every year we go somewhere with my parents' friends. They have business together. A business for me and their daughter to take over. When I was younger, it excited me but now I can't imagine working with Jill Roberts. I have no idea how I will survive these five days.

...

The twins party keeps getting better and better. Many bottles are already empty. The football players got into a fight, some girl was throwing up behind the house, others are already talking on the terrace about life. I haven't seen Chad and Liv for a while so they must be in his room. Everything is going as it should.

I'm drunk enough to have fun. We are playing "7 minutes in heaven". By "we" I mean me, Mindy, Wes, three cheerleaders, two boys from the basketball team, some geek and my classmate Aiden. Tara didn't want to play, so she's sitting on the couch staring at her phone. She was ignoring me all night. When I came to the same room she was leaving. When I said something she acted like I don't exist.

When after ten minutes the bottle didn't choose me, I gave up. I really wanted to go to the other room with someone, but I hate waiting.

— Ok, play without me. I need to smoke — I said and stood up

I looked at Tara, who already had her eyes on me. I wanted to tell her to take my place, but she turned away. I really have to stop trying. She clearly doesn't want me to talk to her.

— I suddenly felt the need for nicotine too — Mindy said

Tara's head quickly turned in our direction. I smiled and looked at Mindy. I know what's about to happen.

— I'll give you a cig.

— Perfect. Let's go.

We walked to the door and when I opened it for Mindy, someone appeared next to me.

— I need to smoke too — Tara said

I was surprised but refrained from commenting.

— Tara you hate smoking — Mindy told her and gave a sign to leave us

The short girl ignored it and left house with us. We stopped by the garage and I offered the girls a cigarette. I gave Mindy a lighter, she lit her cigarette and exhaled smoke at me. I took my lighter back and turned to Tara. She put a cigarette in her mouth and I lit it. She looked me in the eyes all the time. I like the way her eyes sparkle when she's drunk.  I was surprised when she didn't choke. I also lit my cigarette and leaned against the garage.

There is an awkward silence between us. Tara examines me with her eyes and Mindy is staring at her with anger. She's probably pissed that Tara ruined her plans. Come on Mindy, it's not that big deal.

God, I love smoking when I'm drunk. One of best feelings. Tara looked at Mindy and raised her eyebrows as if she didn't know what was going on. I'm slowly feeling uncomfortable here.