PLEASE READ!!!

Soooooo
I'm back!!!

Anywayzzzzzz

I got a comment on the epilogue saying that jimin shouldn't have forgiven jungkook so easily.

But here's why he chose to do that.

One: he's self concious and thinks that if he lets jungkook go then he will remain single and regret it forever because he's a 'freak', and a two in one gender person.

Two: he loves Jungkook alot and also because he saw jungkook as his home and his "saviour".
If it wasn't for jungkook, he would probably be dead, his father would've killed him with his abusive ways.

Annnndddddddd I think that's about it for now.

Also, please comment if you want a sequel
Cause alot of peeps ask me for a sequel on my DM.

Also please check out my other books

Dilemma and Toxic.

I highly recommend Dilemma to those of you that loves angst books and books that aren't easy going.

And toxic is also about a toxic jikook relationship filled with fights but they still really love each other, watch out for bitchy jimin lol.

Annnndddddddd
I have books on my draft that I'll publish right after I'm done with Dilemma.

The list below are the books on my drafts so you can comment on which of them you want to read.

🔴1. Uncle Jungkook (jikook)
Jimin has a crush on his uncle in a not so innocent way.

🟢2. Our little baby. (Vminkook)
Taehyung and Jungkook are married couples and they have a boy in little/baby space, park jimin who is very stubborn.

🟣3. MY KING (jikook)
Jeon Jungkook is the king of Busan and is having an affair with his maid Jimin and promises marriage but things turn upside down when jimin found out that the king has selected a queen which is not him.

🔵4. Elite High (jikook)
Jeon Jungkook is the highschool hottie and captain of the football team while jimin is a hot sexy crossdresser and the captain of the cheerleading team.

⚪5. ENAMOURED (Jikook)
Jimin is an Omega with a really big secret.
Jeon Jungkook is an Alpha.
They both go to the same Highschool and the school decided to host an event where you can find your mate by pairing an alpha and omega or beta in a room and they have to live together for a month or more. And jimin and jungkook got paired together
And jimin is scared because jungkook could potentially find out his secret.

Tell me which of them you'd love to read first!

Annnnnnddddddd.....

.......If you want to talk to me outside wattpad.

My instagram username is..

🔵H_appyangel2

....And my tiktok is....

🟣H_appyangel1

......My Facebook is...

🔴Angel Monica
Profile pic is a black girl smiling wide (kind of side view idk) pic is grey.

If you want my whatsapp or snapchat or telegram, you can reach out to me through those three.

Pls don't report my account, I cant have it banned again.
I don't have a backup account 🥺

I think that's all.
Bye babies 😙😘🥰😍🥳