10

Unknown:
Please answer my texts.

Jimin sighed feeling annoyed.

Few weeks later, he was still receiving text messages from hyunjin, and he has stopped coming to the bakery after successfully collecting jimin's number.

Jimin never answers any of his texts or calls, he didn't even save his number at all.

*jingle*

He looked up with a smile, only for it to fall.

It's Hyunjin

"Hello jimin, long time no see, you haven't been answering my calls or messages, why?"

"Please leave me alone, I already told you I have a boyfriend"

"N...no, I didn't tell you that I wanted to date you, I just want us to be friends. Please can you come over today for dinner at my place? Please, just this time"

Jimin looked at him with a so done look.

"I can't. I'm sorry, I have a date with my boyfriend tonight"

"Please jimin. I just want to get to know you please, I just want to be friends with you. I don't have any friends, no one likes me, even my own family abandoned me. Please, I just want to be friends with you" the man said with teary eyes.

Jimin sighed, feeling pity for Hyunjin, he knows what it's like when your own family hates you.

"Okay. I'll come over. Is Eight okay?"

Hyunjin beamed then nodded before wiping his tears.

"Thank you so much jimin!"

He bowed then excitedly left the bakery.

"He must be so lonely for him to be so desperate to have a friend" jimin mumbled to himself sadly.

🎶I'm fucked up
I'm black and blue
I'm built for it
All the abuse, I got secrets, that nobody nobody nobody know🎶

Jimin picked up his phone and smiled at the contact name before answering.

"Hello kook"

"Hey baby. How are you?"

"I'm good. Work's going smooth"

"That's good. Umm...I have something to tell you"

"Hmm....go on"

"I won't be coming home early today, I'll be a little late. There's a lot of work here at the office"

"Oh...okay. Should I bring you dinner?"

"Oh no. It's fine, there's a restaurant not far from here, I'll get it myself"

"Okay. Don't overwork yourself Honey. Stress is not good"

"Its okay sweety, I won't. I have to go now hmm?"

"Okay, bye. I love you"