"I pushed you because guys like you shouldn't be in  basketball team" The Boy replied as Yeonjun let out a scoffed and was about to argue more but soobin interrupted them .

"What happened why you guys arguing like crazy cows" he said while yawning. "Soobin he pushed me first at the area and now he come to me to pick a fight!" Yeonjun complained toward the tall guy who just stood there with sleepy eyes .

"Why you pushed him dude?" Soobin asked him with calm tone. "He don't deserve to he in basketball team" The Boy said as Yeonjun was again about to said something but what soobin said made him speechless.

"Yes you're right, he don't deserve to be in basketball team, you're right dude" soobin said as Yeonjun stared at him with disbelief.

"I know right " the boy replied. "So then dude i think you shouldn't argue with him as well because it will be lose for your time , Let's go somewhere else " Soobin said while wrapping his arm around the boy shoulder.

Then they both turned and started to walk away . Yeonjun kicked the ground in anger then looked up to saw soobin showing a finger crossed sign .

The older turned back and winked at him . Yeonjun understand what does it means as he smirked.

At the next day the boy was admitted to the hospital because soobin beated him for arguing with yeonjun and saying bad things about him .

"You're so clever you know" Yeonjun said and bumped his shoulder with soobin ones .
"Just get to know that I am always there for you" soobin replied.

"What's with the sign tho" Yeonjun asked . "It's a sign that's means I am upto something" soobin smirked as Yeonjun nodded .

Back to present

Yeonjun remember about this then again he looked up at soobin who was still standing there, hugging her . He was still smirking at Yeonjun then moved away from the hug .

Yeonjun feel his heart beating so fast and he can't control himself from blushing because the way soobin was staring at him.

"But I am upset why did you married him?" Danny said with a pout as soobin kinda secretly rolled his eyes then look at her to answer .

"Well , I can't help it because mom , dad fixed the marriage" soobin said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't worry, now I am back so divorce him and marry me" Danny said and Yeonjun want the ground to open up and swallow him inside.

He hold the tears back and walked away to the stairs.
Danny saw him and smirked then turned to Soobin again.

"Divorce it's not a small thing okay it's need time so I will think about this later now I am tired I am going to take shower" soobin said and walked passed by Danny .

Yeonjun was standing near the stairs and looking at the ground. Then something made him looked up and when he looked up his eyes meet with soobin ones .

The older was passing by him and when he was closed enough to him , soobin winked at him then walked towards the upstairs leaving a speechless Yeonjun there at the stairs .

"What is he upto?" Yeonjun thought to his mind then turned to the stairs but the older already went to their room .

He let out a sigh and turned to saw Danny sitting there at the couch. He ignored about her existence at the house and went to kitchen to make lunch.

How was the part , hope you enjoy it and another thing I know Taegyu is missing this days but can't do anything because Yeonbin side is getting interested so but don't worry I will try to make Taegyu moments at the next part

How was the part , hope you enjoy it and another thing I know Taegyu is missing this days but can't do anything because Yeonbin side is getting interested so but don't worry I will try to make Taegyu moments at the next part .

Vote , comment and follow me if you hadn't.

Bye love u all ❤️