Klaus just layed unmoved in the darkness, his glasses barely on his face. It's really amazing that his glasses had survived that long.

I placed my bloody hands on his arm and shook him, this made Klaus release a groan.

"Klaus!" I said hopeful.

"Wake up!" I said shaking him more.

He kept making noises but he wasn't quite awake, whatever they used on him this time was unlike the other drugs. All of the other drugs lasted a lot longer, this one lasted ten minutes at best.

"Rose." He groaned slowly.

He wasn't very in control of himself.

"Oh thank God, I can't do this alone. I'm so glad this wasn't like what they gave me." I said taking deep breaths to try and calm myself.

As always the breaths did nothing but it's drilled into you at a young age that it should help in such situations. Maybe not those exact situations, but, stressful situations.

I let myself fall to the floor next to him, letting my hands relax and bleed freely at my sides. I would seriously need to change my uniform after the pit.

"Klaus, are you up yet?" I asked to the darkness.

Klaus's groans followed.

"So yes?" I asked.

"Yes." He said low, barely moving at my side.

"What's wrong, does it hurt?" I asked.

"So weak." He said slowly.

I wasn't sure if he was trying to be funny or if he was genuinely talking that way. It was such a cliche.

I layed in the rough concrete and wondered what Olaf was planning, The way the tall man spoke of it, it couldn't be good. Lucky if we survive it? Obviously not going to be fun, good thing we planned on being out of there before then. Unfortunately, we were currently trapped in the pit, no sign of getting out.

Thoughts of a plan went through my mind, if it came down to it, I could always try and give Klaus a boost to get out. He was in no shape to do so at that moment though, he couldn't even lift his head.

"Klaus?" I asked.

"Hm?" He asked.

"You just got quiet, wanted to make sure you were okay. I have an idea, on how to get out of here." I said.

"Ok..." He said.

"Well not now, but later, once you're in better shape, I could try and give you a boost up so you can get out." I said.

"Can't hurt to try." He said pulling himself up.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm okay, it's not that bad, it only bled a little." I lied.

Pretty much the entirety of my shirt was covered in blood at that point, it ran from my chest down my stomach. The back of my shirt was also soaked, my once bright white shirt had become a dirty red.

"That's good." He said letting out a sigh.

"What about you? What did that stuff do to you?" I asked.

"I don't even know, it only knocked me down for a little right? I just feel so weak, my arms and legs feel heavy." He explained.

"Yeah, only a little bit. Seems like a muscle relaxer but those don't tend to knock you out." I said.

"Yeah..." He said.

The pit went quiet, nothing else to be said.

Light rain sounds from off in the distance, I began to wonder if anyone would notice us gone. Unsure of if they planned on showing up.

"How long do you think it'll take them to notice?" I asked.

The question sat uncomfortably in the air.

"I don't know, maybe by tomorrow, I don't think they were coming over." He said.

"How long did it take them before?" I asked.

"Not long." He said.

"I can't seem to remember, it's getting harder and harder to pull details. I'm worried, that's never been a problem for me before." I said.

"I'm sure it's fine, you just need sleep. Once we're out of here you'll be safe and you can finally relax. We all will." He explained.

My eyes began watering.

I had never actually believed we'd be able to make it out of that place, I knew logically we couldn't stay forever but I figured I'd die there. Being hunted in those hallways made it seem so unlikely that we'd get away.

"Klaus, I don't want to die here." I said.

"Rose, don't talk like that, we'll be gone soon. You're going to be okay, all of us are gonna be okay, I promise." He said.

Those words did little to settle my mind, we were trapped, he had done nothing but back up his reputation of horror.

Klaus's promise sat in my head, I didn't know what I'd do if we didn't get out.

What could I do?