"Likewise, thanks," she said, ending the call. She scrolled down her previous and missed calls sections  and her best friend called her 10 times. "Probably wondering why the show was canceled," Nina thought. She calls her friend.       

                         "Hey girl," Nina said.

                         "Girl what happened?" Stacy asked in curiosity.

                         "What do you mean?" She asked, pretending like she does not know anything.

                         "Last night I was watching the part when Emily ran up to her room after the truth and dare game, and the program cut off right there saying to be continued. It was just getting good. I don't blame her for leaving... What in the world were they thinking? Eating bugs? That's totally gross," Stacy explained. "So tell me girl, what happened after that? Are you guys having technical issues with your camera?"

                          "No, there are no technical issues," Nina said.

                          "Then what happened?" She asked.

                          "The show was canceled," Nina admitted.

                          "What?" She asked.

                          "Yeah girl," Nina said.

                          "You gotta be kidding me?" She asked.

                          "I wish I was girl," Nina said.

                          "Why?" She asked.

                          "Well after that last scene you watched Emily going up to her room. The very next day when the guard came up to her room and found her not in her room. They looked everywhere for her in the whole mansion and couldn't find her," Nina informed.

                          "What are you saying Nina? Did she run away or escape?" She asked.

                          "No she couldn't have because they seal and lock all the doors in the entire mansion once we are in there. If we want to go outside by ourselves we must get permission first," Nina said.

                          "That's strange. Sounds like they have you guys under their control," she said.

                          "I would say just strict," Nina said.

                          "Control I call it," she said.

                          "Whatever girl,"  Nina said.

                          "Where do you think she went?" She asked.

                          "You really don't wanna know what I think Stacy?" Nina asked.

                          "Girl I do. You are a true mastermind over suspicious things. I wanna hare your input," she said eagerly.

                          "You really do?" Nina asked uncertainty.

                          "Yeah," she said.