Party at the blight manor pt2

Amity: Why didn't you tell me this was supposed to be just us and of course my stupid sibling had to ruin it like always!

Luz: amity, it's ok I knew they were going to do this but, I didn't think anything of it cause I thought we would just stay up here.

Amity: at this point we might as well just go down, I bet all our friends are here as well.

Luz: ok!

I was secretly hoping we would go down to party but I wasn't going to unless amity wanted to.

Amity: well now I have to get dressed help me pick something out.

Luz: ok!

We walked to her closet and she held out many different dresses and stuff like that, when she pulled out a very nice looking dress, it was black and silky, I thought it looked good so I asked her to put it on, she went to the bathroom and came out in the dress. It was, she was so beautiful, it was loosely fitted but clinging to all her curve's magnificently. I am definitely bleeding through my nose right now.

Amity: luz are you ok your bleeding?!

Luz: I'm fine, just bonked my head, heh. Anyways you look gorgeous I think this is the one.

Amity: aww thanks luz, but I have to do my makeup now.

I watched as she only put some highlighter, lip gloss and of course her perfect eye liner, I don't know how she does it.

Amity: ok I'm just gonna put this over the dress and some heels then we're good.

She pulled out a cropped white jacket and didn't zip it so it was just covering her upper arms and shoulders, then some white heels, she looked powerful, beautiful, alluring, any word that describes her right now would be very positive, she was like a siren singing me to her.

Amity: how do I look?

Luz: I'm at a loss for words.

Amity: heh, ok you big dork let's go.

I held my arm out for her, which she accepted and we walked out into the party, we looked for our friends and found them in the living room playing 21 questions, we decided to join them. The group consisted of willow, Gus, bosha, skara, Matt, Ed, em, and boshas friend cat.

Luz: hey guys!

They turned over to us and smirked.

Bosha, their you guys are, what were you doing up there?

Luz: We were playing Minecraft and then Ami got ready.

Willow: sure...

Amity: shut up guys!

I was a little confused but shrugged it off.

Luz: can we join your game?

Gus: of course!

And so that's what we did, it went around a couple times until amity asked me a question.

Amity: have you ever been in a band before Luz?

Luz: actually yeah I have, we'll it wasn't a band with friends and stuff I was a hired musician for this singer.

Gus: really that's so cool, what did you play?

Luz: well I played guitar there as well, in fact I was the lead guitarist, it was really cool.

Willow: I can believe that, what was the band called?

Luz: it was called ghost.

Skara: got any videos or something like that?

Luz: it was a pretty big band we played on stage in front of thousands just like you do now, so we would get videoed, people even edited me a lot on this app in the human realm called tiktok.