Hang out

(Warning this chapter will have Sa and cursing and violence so if you can't handle that skip it.)

I felt the sun on my face as I came back into consciousness and slowly opened my eyes. I stay still for a bit but soon get up and check the time 9:30 hmm- WAIT 9:30!! I ONLY HAVE AND HOUR TO GET READY!

I get up and head straight for the shower, after I get out I do all the necessary things and add my perfume. I leave the bathroom and go back to my own room to change. It's such a special day I need to wear something nice, it's so hard to choose!

I finally choose what I want to wear, a white shirt with a teal baggy long sleeve sweatshirt over it. Jean shorts with a white belt and white sneakers, along with a gold necklace with a crescent on it. She did some eyeliner and mascara, ate an blood apple and left to the market in a rush because it was already 10:50.

———————————————————————————

(Luz pov)

I woke up to the smell of griffin eggs and...bacon? Uh that's a mystery for later right now I have to get ready. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth put on deodorant ect. I put on my cologne and decided to actually do my hair today and not wear a beanie, just cause I have to look nice for amity, OH CRAMITY AMITY! I need to hurry it's 10:20. I raced back to my room to get ready which surprisingly didn't take long. I wore a yellow shirt with a chest pocket that had a flower on it, a light brown throw over, and white and grey striped khakis. Also with my rings and silver chains, then I was done. I went down stairs, greeted everyone and ate breakfast, which the bacon was a special treat from when Eda went to the human world, mystery solved, anyways I got to go.

I made my way to the market since we didn't live to far it only took ten minutes, it was now 10:55 and I was waiting for amity outside the potion shop, she lives far she's probably woke up late, cause she's amity, she's usually 20 minutes early, she's so organized and smart.

It was now 11:15 and I was starting to get worried because I haven't seen her yet, what if she stood me up, oh no. I was panicking a little until I heard someone yell my name, I turned around and saw... the most stunning woman I've ever seen, she's always so gorgeous but something is different, she seems... brighter.

(Amity pov)

no no I'm running late what the hell brain, why did you wake me up so late, damn you. I was arguing with myself until I made it into the market and focused on finding my Luz, I mean- you know what it doesn't matter just need to find her. I was walking to the potion shop cause that's where we planned on meeting if I recall correctly. And I did. Cause when I turn the corner I see her, she is so pretty, handsome, hot- um nevertheless seeing her has already made my day better.

Amity: LUZZZ!

Luz turned around and just stared at me, was there something on my face?

Amity: is there something wrong?

Luz: no your just... gorgeous today, and everyday but you just seem brighter today, not like your not bright everyday just ugh, I'm rambling, uh you look very pretty.

I giggle and go full faces red.

Amity: thank you, you look very h-handsome.

Luz: t-thanks

We just stood there awkwardly for like a minute until Luz broke the silence.

Luz: well let's go then I did invite you to hang out anyways.

Amity: right, let's go,

We walked around the whole market place looking at every stall laughing and having the best time ever until some guy grabbed my wrist.

Guy: hey hot stuff, what are you doing out here

I felt very nervous and disgusted and didn't know how to answer until.

Luz: she's with me, we're on a date.

Luz put her arm around me, ombudsman my Titan did she just say a date!? Oh she's probably just saying that to make this guy go away, oh right the guy.

Guy: well why don't you come with me instead, I can show you a real nice time, if you knew a good girl.

I felt like I was about to throw up, he was so disgusting I just wanted to curl up into a ball while Luz is holding me.

Luz: listen here, if you don't get your nasty small dick ass the hell out of here right now, you'll be apart of the scenery, smeared against the floor.

Wow, that was, never mind, Luz just cursed! That's the craziest thing that has happened in this whole situation.

Guy: why don't you get the hell out of here bitch, I'm just trying to get some. She knows she wants it.

Then I guess something snapped in Luz cause she punched the guy square in the face, then kneed him in the stomach. And out of no where she pulled out a plant glyph and hit it, next thing I know that guy is flying hundreds of feet away.

Amity: wow, thank you Luz, that was so brave, he was grossing me out.

Luz: it's ok he's lucky I decided to let him go.

Amity: well anyways... you cursed!

Luz: I just saved you we don't need to talk about that right now.

We started having a good time again and I decided since it was dark out now we should go to the grom tree, I'm also going to tell her she made the band.

We made it there after some walking and just sitting under the tree.

Luz: amity do you want to listen to music with me?

Amity: of course.

Luz pulled out a pair of black ear buds and put one in her ear then handed the other to me. She connected it to her phone and opened something called Spotify? She went on a play list and a soothing song started playing, it made me calm.

Amity: Luz can I tell you something?

Luz: definitely

(HAHAHAH ANSGT, but seriously that guy was fucking disgusting and deserved what Luz did, anyways more angst in the next chapter so lol.)

Words 1089

Rock your world   (Lumity band AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें