I'm His Favorite Student. (SMUT) ~PART 4~

After I got out of the shower I walked down the hall of Mark's apartment, looking for the room that he called his own. I heard shouting coming from the end hallway, it sounded pained; I wanted to make sure he was okay. I knocked on the door once, no answer. 'He probably didn't hear me.' I slightly pushed the door open, noticing that he was sitting in front of a computer screen.

"Are you okay?" I asked, hoping that he wouldn't be upset that I was intruding. "What- Oh, yeah. I'm fine... it's just this game."-"Which one?" He looked over to me, "Bloodborne." I laughed a little, "That game makes me so mad." He half-smiled at me, holding up a broken controller, "Yeah... I guess you could say it makes me mad, too." He set it down on his desk and turned everything off, getting up from his chair; still only wearing a pair of boxer-briefs. I took advantage of the moment as he walked past me. I placed my hands on his shoulder blades and started to rub his muscles, gently. "You're so tense. If you want, you can go lie down and I'll give you a massage?" All he did was quietly groan and grab my hand- leading us to his bedroom.

He opened the door and plopped down on his bed, pulling me down with him. I made sure he was comfortable before I started; handing him a pillow to lay on. "Are you ready?" I asked. Mark looked back at me with a tired smile, "Mhmm." I moved so that I was sitting at the top of his ass, almost is the small of his back and placed my hands on his shoulders; pushing my thumbs on him and rubbing in small circles. Quickly following that, I started moving my hands down his back, back up, and back down again; rubbing the spots that felt more tense than others.

"Do you feel better yet?" I asked... No response. I got off of his back and walked over to the side of his bed; his eyes were closed, he looked so peaceful. I looked over to the clock to see what time it was '10:30.. how? Jesus Christ, I guess time flies when you're having FUN.' I started to walk out of Mark's room when I heard a subtle noise come from him, "What was that?" I asked. "Come here." I listened to his command. "What is it, is something wrong?"-"No, I just want someone to lay with." I started to smile at his offer, but quickly stopped. "Mr. Fishb-... Mark, you're letting me stay here because I don't have anywhere to stay ton-" I was cut off again when he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me into his bed with him. I steadied my head on the pillow and pulled the blankets over us.

'It's only one night... And, I mean, lots of people cuddle after sex. Right?' I breathed, letting my statement wander around in my thoughts. 'I need to stop physicking myself out, everything is fine.'

****

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock going off, but it didn't sound like my own. I rolled over in an attempt to turn it off, but was cut short by another arm reaching across to do it for me. I had forgotten I stayed that night at Mark's apartment - and my teachers apartment."I really don't want to go into work today.." I heard him say, his voice still deep from slumber. I looked over at him, he was smiling at me- not normally however. More of an evil smile. 'Oh god, what is he thinking....' "You know," he started in, "neither of us HAVE to go today. We could just stay back... get to know each other a little more." The way he said that drove me crazy; he was pretty much saying that I skip school (and that he doesn't go in), most likely so that he can have me when he pleases- where ever he pleases. I thought about it for a moment, "But... it's only the second day of school."-"And?" That was all he said before he buried his face into my neck. "Hey now.. at least give me a minute to figure out a way to call in sick, or something." He let our a frustrated groan and let me go.