Dinner With Friends ~Part 2~

SELF POV:

'Did he really just do that!? On the way into having dinner with friends? Ohhhh boy, he doesn't have the slightest idea what he's getting himself into.'

Myself and Mark saw Daniel and Ryan simultaneously. "Hey guys!' I said, giving them both a quick hug. Daniel looked around again, "Have you guys seen or heard from Arin and Suzy?" Mark looked at me and said, "Uhh, no. Have you guys?" Daniel and Ryan both shook their heads. A few moments after that I heard my phone start ringing. I pulled it our of my purse, "Suzy Berhow (Hanson)" I slid the answer button and said hello. "Oh... okay, well. I hope you guys feel better!.. Anytime. Bye!"

"Suzy and Arin can't make it. They got food poisoning." I said, somewhat not feeling bad, since now Mark and I could have one side of the booth to ourselves; Thus Daniel and Ryan being on the other side. Mark took a hold of my hand and walked me inside- the guys following behind. "Party of 4, please." Mark said to the tall man standing at the seating area. The man looked over a piece of paper and said, "There will be about a 10 minute wait, is that okay sir?" Mark smiled, "Of course."

"Can I get a name?"

Mark looked at me and smiled, "The Fischbachs."

That sent butterflies to my stomach immediately. Mark sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. I opened my mouth to say something but shut it when Daniel said, "You guys are gross! And not even married yet." We all giggled at that comment. Mark kept his eye with mine and continued talking, "Yeah. I know... But I just like the sound of that. Mr. and Mrs. Fischbach. It's got a nice ring to it." I placed my hand on the side of his face and ever so lightly pecked his bottom lip.

~Time skip to sitting around at the table waiting for food and sipping our drinks.~

MARK'S POV:

Daniel and Ryan were both looking at their phones, and (y/n) was preoccupied with the menu. I set my drink down and placed one of my hands underneath the table, slowly sliding it onto (y/n)'s thigh. I rubbed the inside of her leg with my thumb and I saw her tense up, but not letting me get a rise our of her. 'Why does she have to be so good at hiding things!?' I moved my hand up further, so that my thumb lightly brushed against her panties. She looked at me and me from behind her menu and bit her lip. Even when I'm trying to tease HER, she still knows how to turn ME on. She kept her gaze at my eyes before closing her menu. "Uhm, I need to use the restroom. If the waiter comes by will you tell them that I want the grilled chicken salad with avocado and no tomatoes? Thanks." She kissed my cheek and got up.

I was going to follow her, but I already knew what Daniel and Ryan would think. The waitress came by and looked at me, like she wanted something.. and that something wasn't to just take our order. But it didn't phase me. Not only was I thinking about (y/n), but I also love her more than anything in the world. She's the love of my life. The waitress took out orders and a couple minutes later (y/n) came back.

SELF POV:

Mark was trying to get a rise out of my by teasing me. But I knew exactly how to get him back. I had a plan.

"Uhm, I need to use the restroom. If the waiter comes by will you tell them that I want the grilled chicken salad with avocado and no tomatoes? Thanks."

I walked off to the bathroom, but had no intention of using it. I slipped into on of the stalls and took my panties of, placing them in my purse. 'He's really going to love this.' I thought to myself, knowing that when I got back Mark would continue what he was doing. I saw the waitress leave our table and say something to one of her friends, it looked like "That guy [something something] is HOT." I never get jealous because I knew Mark loved me and only me. And obviously wanted to spend the rest of his life with me -and vise versa- or this ring wouldn't be on my finger. I walked back to the table and sat down. Being careful not to show what was under my dress. Mark placed his hand where it was and continued to have a full-on conversation with the guys while doing so. "Mark, I want something to drink.. can you hand me the menu?" Mark smiled and did as I asked. 'That smile of his is just so handsome. His teeth are perfect.' I don't know how I got onto the topic of his tongue in my mind, but all I could think about was it between my lips... and NOT the ones on my face. After looking the drink menu over I looked at Mark. I scooted closer to him and placed the menu to cover my mouth- but still looking natural. I mouthed the words "I have a surprise." Mark raised one of his eyebrows and I looked between my legs and back at him. I slowly spread my knees. He seemed a little confused so I helped him out by sliding his hand up my leg further. Once he realized I wasn't wearing my panties anymore, his eyes widened and he bit his lip.

I sat there trying to be as silent as I could while Mark's fingers explored under my dress. I knew it wasn't only me having a good time judging by the large bulge that had formed beneath his slacks (<- black dress pants). I closed my legs, forcing Mark to remove his hand.

'My turn.'

I placed my hand on my pants, right on his bulge. He jumped a little but Daniel and Ryan didn't seem to notice. I began to move my hand, rubbing his rock hard member trough the couple layers of fabric. I looked at Mark who seemed to be fine, still able to talk to the guys... But I noticed that he was letting them talk more often than he was.

MARK'S POV:

(y/n) placed her hand over my cock and started rubbing her hand over it. I tried my best to not make a noise and not let Daniel and Ryan know what was going on. I learned, almost the hard way (<-lelelelelelel), that I needed to let them talk and make myself shut up. It was only a few minutes until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my phone out slyly and texted Ken, "Hey, can you call me real quick? I need an excuse to get out of this place I'm at. I'm going to act all panicked on purpose, so don't be worried." It was only a couple minutes before he relied, "No problem, man. When should I call."

"Now."

Not a second later I felt my phone buzz and answered it, "Hye- Oh, OH MY GOD, what! Are you okay? Okay, just relax, we'll be right there.... Babe, we NEED to leave. Tyler broke his arm and needs a ride to the hospital!"

'I hope I played that out well.'

SELF POV:

Mark got a call, and before I noticed it said "Ken Morrison" and had his CinnamonToastKen logo for his caller-ID picture. Mark pretended to be completely freaked out, but I knew what he was doing. So I played along.

We quickly said goodbye to Ryan and Daniel and gave them enough money for a tip and to cover our half of dinner. Mark grabbed my hand and ran me out to his car. We quickly got in and he began o drive off.

"So, how did Ken break his arm?" I asked, looking at Mark with a sinful smile. he just smiled back at me, "I don't know what you're talking about, babe."

The car ride here was somewhat long, so it would be back. I decided to take advantage of that. I placed my hand on Mark's lap again, grating me a sly smile. I reached for the button if his pants and undid it. I un-tucked the front of his shirt and un-zipped his pants. I pulled his rock hard, large member out of his pants. He looked down at it, then at me "You like what you see, babygirl?" Mark was egotistical with his size, but he had every right and reason to be. I smiled at him and said, "Oh you cocky son of a bitch.... PUN INTENDED." I started stroking his member then his hands gripped the steering wheel tightly. Mark was REALLY enjoying himself. I unbuckled my seat-belt and placed my face right above it.

(Just want to say that there won't be a car crash or anything because the reader undid their seat-belt. I just felt like it was necessary is all. c: )

I started to slowly take him in my mouth when Mark said, "Baby, what are you doing? I'm driving." I licked the tip and he gasped slightly, "This."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUNNN.

I know I said this would be the last part, but I'm suuuuuuper tired and I have a LOT to do tomorrow. BUT I WILL STILL UPDATE. It will mostly likely be 3 parts, or maybe 4?

K, I'm sleepy.

night ;*