Bath Bubbles ~Part 3~ (END)

SELF POV:

Mark pushed himself into me and I winced at the pain. It didn't hurt a lot, but it's always like this. Even since our first time. I'm just really tight, and hes just.... really, really big. Mark gave me a couple minutes to adjust to his size again. "Mark?" I asked, "Yeah baby?" "Give me all you got." I said, wanting him to get rough with me (not in 'that' way.. I just mean like hot, rough sex)

"Are you sure?" Mark liked rough sex, too. But he always made sure he wasn't hurting me, and always made sure that I was okay with it. "Yes," I said, "But Mark... Can you just fuck me already?"

"As you wish."

Mark placed his other hand on my other hip and slammed into me. "Ohhhh Mark!" I moaned, probably loud enough for the neighbors to hear us. Mark's breath was getting heavier by the minute, and I felt a familiar pit start to form in my stomach. Mark didn't moan a whole lot, it was more like grunts.. but still incredibly sexy. He started going fast and harder, hitting 'that' spot over and over again- making me go crazy. " Uuhh, Mark! Fuck.... you're hitting it." I managed to say in between loud moans that were escaping my lips. "I'm gonna cum!" "Yeah? Cum for me than, baby!" Mark leaned next to my ear, "Cum for your fiance." And just like that, just from his low voice and the things he said I felt myself climax and tighten around him.

Mark wasn't done yet, but I could tell he was getting close from his moaning and heavy breathing (play the video I provided NOWWWWWWWW, but skipped to about 1:26 -that's were he starts moaning. And btw, that IS NOT my video. I don't own it. I found it on YouTube. It belongs to "Guren _8".). I felt Mark explode inside of me and even a little run down my leg. We both stayed there for a moment before Mark pulled out of me. I felt more of his cum run down my leg. I'm guessing he saw that happen because he said, "Holy fuck, that's hot baby." I giggled and turned back to him. "Mark Edward Fishbach, you are something else." He smiled at me, picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and he did the same.

"I'll be in the living room, babe!" I shouted over the loud shower. Mark said okay as I walked into the bedroom. I grabbed one of Mark's shirts, and laughed when I saw it "Home is where the pants aren't." This is one of his favorite shirts. I pulled it over my head and grabbed a pair of lacey panties then headed out to the living room. I plopped down on the couch, turned the T.V. on and grabbed the game pad. I'm not one for counsel gaming, and neither is Mark. But we have a PS4. It has a couple games on it and Netflix installed. 

Mark was standing in the kitchen getting a glass of water when he asked, "Want to play a game and make a video out of it?" He asked. Mark has me on his channel a lot, and I enjoy it. His fans learned to love our relationship as much as we do, so the video are more often now. I smiled at Mark and he went and got his recording equipment. He picked Skate 3 which he had already played with Bob a while ago, but he wanted us to play it 1. Because his fans love it and 2. it is a hilarious game. 

He sat down after turned the camera on and said, "Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and today I have with me my LOVELY fiance (y/n), say Hi, babe. Hi babe! Really.... Jesus Wade, when did you get here?" We laughed, "And since you guys love this game, we decided to play it. Welcome to Skate 3!"

Myself and Mark played for hours before passing out, "I'll edit this and upload it tomorrow.. let's go to bed?" I nodded and Mark carried me back to the room and laid me down. Then snuggled up to me under the covers.

"Goodnight soon-to-be Mrs. Fischbach"

"Goodnight soon-to-be Mr. Fischbach— wait, uhm.."

"Just go to sleep, goofball."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys like it!?!?!? PLEASE TELL ME! I ALWAYS TAKE CRITIQUES! Also, if you were confused by the "Goodnight soon-to-be Mr. Fischbach— wait, uhm.." it's like that because whether or not Mark gets married, he would still be "Mr. Fischbach".

Anyway, if you guys want certain scenarios just message me or comment somewhere.

I LOVE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. <3 <3 <3 ;-;