Dinner With Friends ~Part 3~ (SMUT) END

You guys like it so far!? Tell me what I could do to make it better, I'M ALWAYS OPEN TO CRITIQUING STUFF.

Love you <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This."

MARK'S POV:

'Oh my god, is she really doing this!? This isn't happening, I'm dreaming... but either way I don't care, she's really good at this.' I thought to myself as (y/n) slowly placed her lips around my cock and started to bob her head. "Oh, baby... you're, ugh, you're so good at doing that." I said, placing a hand on the back of her head.

SELF POV:

Mark was definitely enjoying himself. Yeah, I get that this is risky if a cop sees us and or the fact that I don't have my seat-belt on... but it makes it all the more fun. I felt Mark place his hand on the back of my head, pushing me down a little further every time. I started going faster and taking more of him, letting the tip touch the back of my throat. I mean, it's not the best feeling in the world, but as long as Mark likes it- I'm okay with it. I kept this up for a little longer until I felt his body jerk and a warm liquid run down my throat. I sucked as much of it off of his member as I could then I pulled my face away from it. I looked in Mark's eyes, swallowing his cum as I did. I smiled and him, keeping a tight grip on my bottom lip between my teeth.

I couldn't wait to get home, and I don't think Mark can either.

~Time skip to walking up to the front door~

MARK'S POV:

I watched (y/n) as she walked to the front door of our apartment and unlocked it, stepping in and setting her things down. I closed the door and quickly locked it behind me. Without hesitation, I grabbed (y/n) by her waist and spun her around to face me, only taking her beauty in for a second before smashing my lips into hers. We slowly walked over to the couch in the living room, making sure we didn't run into anything on the way. Before laying her down, I reached behind her and slowly unzipped her dress and watched as it fell to the floor. She sat down on the couch and stretched her leg out towards me, "Mark, will you take me shoes off for me... Please?" She gave me a 'sad' look and, of course, I obliged.

SELF POV:

I laid the rest of the way down on the couch. Mark got on top of me and slipped a hand behind me, unhooking my bra and throwing it to the side. Since I was only left in my panties now (you put them pack on in the car.... I forgot to say that .-. lol), I decided that Mark should be the same. I placed my hands on the front of his shoulders and pushed him up. I stood in-front of him and kept my gaze with his as I undid the tie. I kissed his lips once again and made my way to his neck, unbutton his shirt while doing so. I ran my hands back up to Mark's broad shoulders and slid he sleeves down, letting his shirt fall on the wooden floor. I reached down for the button on his pants then unzipped them. Sliding them down his legs. Mark tugged at the waist line of my panties running his hands down me as his took them off. I laid on the couch, waiting for his entrance.

Mark took of his boxers (or boxer briefs since apparently that's what he wears according to what he said in his Panel at PAX East. xD) off, put one knee on the couch, and his other leg extended to the ground. He grabbed one of my legs and placed it against his body,leaving the back of my ankle resting on top of his shoulder. He stopped for a second, looking into my eyes like something was wrong.

MARK'S POV:

I looked at (y/n), and I don't know why.. but I didn't just want to fuck her anymore. I wanted to make love to her. "Baby, what's wrong?" She asked, concern rising in her tone of voice. "It's just... I mean- I love fucking you and all... Jesus, I'm making this sound bad."

"Mark, just say it."

"I just want to make love to you all night long, with the lights off and candles lit. Just, simple and romantic." She looked at me and got up.

CONVERSATION:

Self: "Mark, can I tell you something."

Mark: "You can tell me anything, love."

Self: "I love you. And I love this. *gesturing to everything around you* And I love how considerate you are... and that no matter what the circumstance, you're always putting me and the way I fell first."

Mark: *looks at you and smiles, leaning his forehead against yours.* "I love you, too, (y/n)."

SELF POV:

Mark picked me up bridal style and carried me off to our bedroom. He set me down on the bed and went to the other room to grab a few candles and the matches. He placed them around our room, making sure they were in a safe place so that nothing could catch fire. He lit them, walked to the wall, and turned off the lights. The flickering lights form the candle's flames was just enough to see, but still low enough to be romantic. I placed myself at the top of the bed, resting my head on a single pillow. Mark got on top of me and grabbed my hands, tangling out fingers together and placing them on either side of my head. He let go of one, then traced his finger between my legs and lined himself up.

Mark's hand made it's way back to mine and felt into it's previous form. He tightened his fingers around mine as he slid in me, keeping a slow but still extremely pleasurable pace. This was the first time in a long time that Mark and I have done something like this, and in these moments I fell in love with him all over again. Thinking about how caring he is, how nice he is, how loving -and lovable- he is. Thinking that I get to spend the rest of my life with this man is something that I could repeat all day long, a thousand times over.

He started to quicken his pace a little and I knew he was getting close- so was I. The room was filled with heavy breathing and quite moans. There weren't many words exchanged between us due to the fact that we just wanted silence and simplicity. I felt a familiar pit in my stomach start to form, and within a few moments I could feel myself release and tighten around Mark. He pushed into me one last time, leaving his seed to seep out of me.

I didn't care that I was a mess in that very moment, and I didn't care that Mark was either. All I cared about was sleeping in the arms of the man I love... the only man I have ever loved and ever will love. Mark pulled me over to him and I laid my head on his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END~

Sorry if this chapter is slightly, uhm... wonky. I started writing it this morning than had to do all the boring shit in life.

But tell me what you guys liked about it and give me ideas/suggestions.

Or if you want a personal story leave a comment or message me.

Love you all so much <3 .

-Bailey