Just This Once ~PART 2~ (END)

~Time skip to you and Mark back at his apartment~

SELF POV:

Mark led me to his front door and let me in first. I set my clutch purse on the table next to the door and said, "Mind if I leave me shoes here?" "Where ever you want to put them." Mark said. "Wow, such a gentleman. You opened the door for me, let me walk in first and you're letting me put my shoes where ever I want. It's like we're already married." I said, laughing at my last remark. Mark walked into his kitchen and grabbed a handful of cheezits, "Want some?" "No, no. A girl like me must maintain a tight figure." I stood up as straight as I could, like the models in magazines do. "I bet that's not the only thing that's 'tight' about you." Mark looked up at me. I bit my lip, "Well, why don't you come over here and find out?" I said, trying to be a seductive as possible. Mark stretched his arms out, flexing them as well. "I'm too lazy..."

"Okay then.."

I hoped on his kitchen counter and crawled towards him. he had a clear view of my breast from the slit in my dress. "Mark, my eyes are up here." He kept his focus on my chest, "Oh, I know. But the view down here her almost as good." He eventually brought his face back to mine and started kissing me. I separated our lips for a moment to sit down on the counter, wrapping my legs around his waist. We began kissing again and one of Mark's hand found it's way to my right breast, groping it and squeezing it slightly. I tilted his head up by placing a finger under his chin and started kissing his neck, leaving light small bruises here and there. I smiled into the crook of his neck when I heard a small moan escape his lips. I put my arms around his neck and leaned back, looking and his gorgeous face. He kept my gaze for a moment before smiling and tilting his head towards his room. I nodded and started to get down when he stopped me.

"No, no, no. A beautiful lady like you deserves to be carried." I placed his hands underneath me ass and started walking. "So, you're only carrying me to grab my ass, huh?" Mark shot me a devious smiled whilst setting me down. As I slid down his body my dressed rolled up, revealing the front of my black thong. Mark looked down and bit his lip, "You're so sexy."

I pushed him down on his bed, getting on top of him. He let his hand explore my body before finding the zipped of my dress. He unzipped it as far as it would go. I stood next to the bed and Mark watched as I let it fall to the floor and careful step out of it. I reached my hands behind my back and unclipped my bra. Letting it fall to the floor, as well, while I moved an arm to cover myself. Mark got up and stood next to me, "You don't have to be shy around me." He moved me arm out of the way. "Wow.... I didn't realize how short you were now that you took of your heels." He giggled at his comment. I looked deeply into his brown, lust filled eyes and tugged at the hem of his shirt. he put his arms in the air and helped take it off the rest of the way. I let my hands run down his chest and to his abdomen. "You like what you see, darling?" Whilst keeping my eyes on his toned body I simply replied, "Yes." I looked back up to him and he practically smashed his lips against mine. I reached for the button and zipper of his pants, then slid them down his legs. He stepped out of them and laid me back on the bed. He placed a hand on my hip and one next to my shoulder, keeping himself up with that one. He started to kiss my next and around my collar bone, finding my sweet spot and leaving an obvious bruise there. He made his way my chest, grouping one of my breast with his hand and nipping at the other. He started to kiss down to my panty line, stopping for a brief moment to remove them.

CONVERSATION:

Self: "Mark, just skip the foreplay. I can't take it anymore."

Mark: "What do you mean?" *looking up at you from your waist*

Self: "I want you."

Mark: "You want me to what?" *pretending like he didn't know, but something about him wanting me to say it really turned me on*