I'm His Favorite Student. (SMUT) ~PART 3~

I couldn't wait for the end of the day to be here. I was anxious to leave; I needed to get home a freshen-up before heading to Mr. Fischbach's apartment. I couldn't begin to describe how hard it was to focus on my last two classes; all I could think about was him throwing me on his bed and doing whatever he wants with me. I looked up at the clock, 'Only 5 more minutes.' Those last five minutes, where the LONGEST five minutes of my entire life.

After the dismissal bell rung, I pretty much ran to my car throwing my book-bag in the passenger seat. I was in a hurry, and the last thing I needed was to get caught in school traffic. I made a mad dash home, hoping that not a single cop saw that I was speeding. As soon as I got home, I was stopped by my mom. She looked at me, "(Y/N), why are you in such a big rush?" I needed to come up with an excuse, fast. "Oh, I'm heading over to Hannah's house- if that's okay. She invited me over for an early dinner with her and her family. And we were gonna study after..."-"Oh, okay. Make sure you drive safe, sweetheart." Good thing my mom was easy going, I've never really lied to her before; but at the moment, I didn't care. The only feelings I cared about were the ones that Mr. Fischbach would leave me with. I walked down the hall to my room and set my bag down, I put my keys next to it so that I would remember to bring it (since I told my mom that I would be at Hannah's studying). I tied my hair up in a messy bun and hoped in the shower; washing my body, shaving my legs, "touching up". After, I put my previous outfit back on, grabbed my keys and my book-bag, then headed out.

****

"Where the hell is this place?" I asked myself, driving down the street when Mr. Fischbach was supposed to lived. I made a quick (and slightly reckless) turn when I saw his building number. I pulled into a "visitors" spot and turned off my car. Suddenly, a wave of being nervous it me like a ton of bricks.... 'What is he doesn't like it? What if it's awkward... I have to be in his class FIVE days a week.... This CANNOT go wrong.' I shook the nerves off and walked to the elevator on the floor level, he was on the top floor.

As the elevator doors opened, I was greeted by Mr. Fischbach... "Did you see me walking up.. or are you stalking me?" He laughed at my joke. "I was down getting my mail when I saw you get out of your car." He said, shaking the few pieces of mail in his hand. I walked out of the elevator, quietly waiting for him to show me which one was his. I took in a quick breathe when he put is hand in the small of my back and started to push my forward, "I'm at the end of the hall." I kept quiet and nodded. I unlocked his door and pushed it open, letting me in first. 'Such a gentleman.'

I started up the small talk, "It's kind of weird not seeing you in nice clothes.. with your white button down and dress pants."-"Yeah, to be completely honest... I wish I could just wear normal clothes, that white shirt barely fits me anymore and I haven't found another white one that I like." I set my bag down on the counter with my keys, "I could tell... your arms were-" He cut my off, "I know.. like I said, I saw the way you were looking at me." He started to walk towards me and stopped when his hands were on the counter, leaving our bodies pressed together. I leaned closer to me, "You know what I would like to see you in?" Before I could even respond, he had his hands at the hem of my shirt pulling it off, "Nothing." He threw my shirt across the room, "Hey, that's new." I said, pretending to be mad. He laughed, slightly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me onto his kitchen counter, just as things were getting hot and heavy-

*RING RING..... RING RING*

He pulled his lips away from mine. I jumped down off the counter and grabbed my phone from my bag. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I said, getting annoyed by the ringing. "Hello......Yeah, I made it to her house fine.... We're getting ready for dinner..... Uhm, I don't know. Why?...... Uh, I can ask her- if not If not I'll stay at Becka's, her mom loves me...... Okay..... Well, have fun. I'll see you guys tomorrow night then?... Alright, bye mom." Mr. Fischbach turned around, "Is everything okay?" He asked, a hint of concern in his voice. "Yeah, everything is fine. My parents are going out and I need a place to stay the night."-"Do you have somewhere." I thought about it for a moment, "Maybe, I don't really know. Hannah isn't even in town tonight -that's who's house I said I was going to- and Becka is out with Asher... But I'll find someone." I bent down to untie my shoes, I stopped for a moment when I felt Mr. Fischbach press his crotch against my ass. "You're pretty flexible, huh?" He must have taken note that I didn't need to bend my knees to get to my shoes. "Oh, you haven't seen anything yet sweetheart." I took my sweet-ass time straightening myself back up. As I did so, I heard a low groan come from his mouth. I giggles slightly...