I'm His Favorite Student. (SMUT) ~PART 2~

I watched Mr. Fischbach as he sat down in his chair, starting to gather a few papers. While he wasn't paying attention, I pushed my shirt down a little, revealing a small amount of cleavage; showing enough to please him, and just enough to tease him as well. He walked over to my desk and I made sure to look natural as I slightly leaned my lower half over the table. I heard his footsteps get closer, until he stopped at my desk.

It was a few moments before he handed my the papers... During the few moments he took, I could feel his staring at me, well; my chest more specifically. "This is what you need to do for homework," he said, motioning towards the papers, "Also, make sure that you read chapters 1 and 2, they aren't terribly long." Without even thinking before I said it, I blurted out, "But I bet I know what is." After realizing that I said that, judging by the hiccup in Mr. Fischbach's breath, I felt my face turn a bright crimson color. I tried to ignore the tension between him and I, but it failed. He sat down in the desk next to me and opened his mouth to speak before I cut him off... "I am SO sorry... I-I didn't mean for that to come out. It was just supposed to be in my head... Wait, I mean!....." -SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP, before you get yourself in trouble.- He looked at me, slightly concerned... but by judging the look in his face that was the only feeling he was having. He got up from the chair he was sat in and leaned over my desk; one hand on the cold wood, and the other on the back of my chair. He was leaned over the left side- and I had no way out, being there was a metal bar on the other side that connected the chair and desk. He looked at me, a sly smile growing on his face. "Oh, (Y/N)... y'know, you seemed like such a good girl." He started. His voice was so low, sending electric shocks from the top of my spine to my core. He leaned in close, until I could feel his hot breath on my ear, "But I wonder how bad you can be." He whispered, slightly pulling on my ear lobe with his teeth. I let out a slight whimper when he did that, only making his smile grow bigger. He let out a low chuckled and placed one of his large hands on my upper thigh. I shut my legs quickly, hoping he didn't notice why. "Mr. Fischbach what- what are you doing?"—""Oh please, (Y/N)... I saw the way you looked at me when you walked in, the way were looking at me when you lost attention, and you think I didn't notice how low you pulled your shirt down? Giving my a good look at what you have?" I was shocked by his answer. "Not to mention how quickly you closed your legs when I put my hand here." He squeezed my thigh again, pulling a subtle moan from me. He removed his hand from my body, and quickly placed it back where it was after he was behind me. He was leaning over me again; I could feel he chest on my back and his face inches away from me. He started to move his hand higher and higher until he reached the button of my jeans, popping it and slowly sliding my zipper down. He let his fingers dance around my panty line while he buried his face in the crook of my neck, leaving wet kisses all over it... he defiantly left a couple bite marks, too. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second, feeling my clit throb underneath my jeans and panties. He pulled his face away from my neck and slid his hand into my panties, very lightly playing with my clit. He put a hand under my chin and pulled my face towards his, not a second after a pushed one of his fingers in me- making me jump at the sheer pleasure. He let out a low chuckle and started to speak to me again, "You're so tight, (Y/N)... I don't even know how I'll fit my massive cock in you." I moaned just from the words coming out of his mouth- and just as I did that, he pulled away.. completely, leaving me wanting so much more. He walked back over to his desk, acting as if nothing happened. I got up and button and zipped my pants... wondering if this was going any further.

I looked at the clock... "Fuck!" I said, realizing that my next period was already half over. He looked back at me, "Yeah, I know. I'm writing you a note." Mr. Fischbach walked back over to me and handed me two pieces of paper. The first one was my "excuse note" and the other had an address scribbled on it. I held it up, "What's this?" I asked, hoping for an explanation. "Oh, that's the address from my apartment; you're coming over tonight." He didn't even ask, he just told me... I was starting to realize how dominant he was. I let a sly grin slide onto my face as I stepped closer to him, "Is there anything I should bring?" I asked, trying to be as seductive as possible. "Yourself... and probably another pair of legs, since you won't be able to walk after I'm done with you." I gasped at his response, intrigued by what he wanted to do with me.

He pulled me close to him with an arm wrapped around my waist, "This should keep you going until later." Before I could try and figure out what that meant, his lips were on mine. I started to kiss him back, but he pulled away shortly after. He leaned next to my ear again, "I can't wait to taste the rest of you.~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM! Chapter 2- DONE.

This is going to be a 4 part story, so prepare yourselves.

Other than that, I hope you're liking it so far (still?) (: