Part 23) He's Back

Warning, this chapter contains major themes of sexual assault, cohesion, abuse, and rape. Please read with caution!!!!!!

"Bruce," I panted, "I don't think we should," I was scrambling for a way out.

"Why? You missed me," he accused, "there is something I've been dying to do with you."

"I know, I'm just still upset from that dream I had, I'm-" he interrupted me.

"The dream you thought that you had lost me? Let me show you how alive I am," he challenged as he pushed his hips against me. "Come on, you want this," he whined as he ran the back of his hand down the side of my face.

"I know, just not tonight," I looked away, trying to be bashful and act the part he wanted to see.

"Nat, I want it to be tonight, I don't want to wait," his hand came between us and he slipped it between my legs, palming my center.

I hated it, I tried to move away but he kept his hand where it was. "I'm tired, and I want our first time to be special."

"What's wrong with you? We've waited long enough, I want to do it tonight," he grunted. His hand left for just a minute and slipped into my pants, his skin touching mine made me want to vomit.

"Bruce, not tonight," I pushed back and started to side step him, "please, no."

A growl escaped him as he shoved me back against the wall, a hard push that started to knock the wind out of me, "you don't want to make me angry, now do you?" His voice was gruff as his veins started to pop out with a green tint.

I tried to talk, but I was struggling for air after that shove, I looked at his arm and saw it was starting to turn green, the color crawling down the appendage from his shoulder.

"Natasha, we're doing this," his other hand came around my throat and started to squeeze, making my breathing challenges all the harder. "Any objections?" He asked and titled his head as if to hear better, sarcastically, given that I couldn't breathe to speak, "no? Good, I thought so."

He finally let me go and I wheezed down the sweet oxygen. Good gosh, this was happening. There was no one coming to help me, not that anyone really could. Tony had just started work on the containment chamber, and Steve was the only other person in this tower. As much as I wanted help, the only thing that could make this worse would be him coming in here, Bruce was out of control and Steve could get hurt.

Bruce wrapped me under his arm tightly, but I couldn't stop the flinch. "Stop being dramatic," he just held me tighter to him. He marched us right out of the gym, with how tight he was holding me, I was pretty sure that I could have stopped moving my own feet and he would have dragged me.

He hit the button to call the elevator, and we waited in incredibly uncomfortable silence. When it finally came, he shoved us in. "Natasha, I feel like I should let you know one thing. In the bedroom, I like things a certain way... so, I need you to listen to me and do what I say," there was nothing kind in his tone, just predatory anticipation.

I didn't know how to respond, but that didn't seem to be a problem for Bruce. He was pushing me up against the back of the elevator. His face was inches from mine, I could feel his breath on my skin as he kept moving his head up and down my neck, but never making contact. "It might be scary, but you will learn to like it, okay?"

I nodded just a touch, taking a hard swallow. Bruce made some depraved noise and was suddenly back to sucking on my neck, the other side this time. He started to push his hips against me, again and again. It was uncomfortable and weird, basically bouncing me between him and the wall of the elevator.

The elevator dinged as we finally reached the desired floor and the doors opened to reveal the worst sight possible, Steve.

His eyes were wide, panicked, raged, and fearful expressions all flashed across his face. It was clear that he had possessive rage and a need to protect me.

I knew my face was showing him my absolute fear and dread over Bruce's shoulder, who hadn't reacted to the fact that the door had opened. I shook my head no, doing everything to non-verbally communicate with him to get the fuck out of here.

He looked so torn, he started to shake his head no to me. His expression seemed to say, 'I can't leave you here.'

'You can, please trust me,' I tried to message back to him. He looked so absolutely pained as he stepped back, he closed his eyes and scrunched his face as he turned to walk back to his room.

Once he was safely behind the closed door, "Bruce, we're on our floor," I informed him.

"I know, I'm not done," he purred, "I want everyone to know who's girl you are, who you belong to." He clamped back down, this time, he added his teeth and started to at bite my skin. I rolled my eyes given that he couldn't see it, and waited for him to make his mark.

He finally pulled back, grabbing my arm and leading me to his room. I waited for us to reach his room and he aggressively thrust me inside. "Now, on the bed, sit," he ordered as he locked the door.

I did as he said. I had no idea how on earth this was turning him on, I felt like I was in a shitty porn movie, it was so awkward at this point I started to get second hand embarrassment for myself.

I was trying to focus on anything other than what was about to happen, the fact he was about to force me into sex, was this rape? I wasn't sure right now.

He turned around and I realized his pants were already partially down, revealing his member to me, standing at attention. He started to rub it, "I did this every night, thinking about you," he raised an eyebrow in an attempt to be seductive.

Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh. My mind was racing with panic, I wanted to look away, so I gave a fake shy laugh and looked down.

I heard the rustling of clothing and then felt the familiar feeling of Bruce's fingers curling under my chin. I hadn't been ready and I flinched back, pulling my head away. "Fucking hell, stop being so flinchy," he ordered.

"Sorry," I hummed, I looked up into his eyes and saw how absolutely crazed he looked, he looked like he had actually lost his mind.

"Get on your knees," his voice was stern, but it quivered in anticipation.

A snarky comment formed in my mind and I couldn't stop myself before I spoke, "haven't you heard of ladies first?" I laughed a bit. Gosh, I didn't want him to touch me, but I wasn't ready for his dick to be shoved down my throat either. I -

His fist smacked across my face and I was sent flying into the bedside table. My already aching ribs instantly reminded me of the last time that Bruce and I were alone. My head definitely had a bit more whiplash from this hit as I felt the whole room spinning, I couldn't get my body to move.

He came over and slapped me again for good measure, my vision faded out for a minute before I felt his hand grip my entire lower face, pulling me to look at him. The grip was stern and unforgiving, I knew it would bruise, but I was still reeling so hard from the first hit I couldn't do much to fight. "No, you do as I say, you serve me, and you are mine," he seethed.

I had so many thoughts, but they all ended in fuzzy endings and dizzy swirls in my head. I didn't know when the room got so much darker, but I felt my head lull back uncontrollably as I passed out, completely at Bruce's mercy.