Part 18) Two Weeks, Part 3

Last Chapter called, "Two Weeks, Part _," I promise, haha!

Hands were on my hips, I was back in the sauna.

I couldn't see him through the steam.

A hand slipped between my legs, a finger slipping up my center, I couldn't stop the laugh and buck.

The finger kept sliding, a large hand was now splayed across my abdomen.

"Fat."

The voice was not Steve, it was Bruce. Suddenly those hands on my hips started to burn, I tried to move, but they turned to stone and gripped tighter, digging into my skin. The third hand was still on my abdomen as the fog started to clear from the room, taking the warmth with it and leaving me chilled.

Bruce was smiling down at me, a wicked grin, "I can barely recognize you with all this fat," he tsked, "we can't have that."

I tried to get away again, but the hands holding me down were now fully cemented, then two more masonry hands protruded from the wall to grab my shoulders, my torso was completely locked as I thrashed to get away.

Bruce was there, now with a handful of sharp safety pins. He opened one and started to jab it into my skin, folded it over, and jabbed it into another area of skin before closing the pin.

Again.

Again.

Again.

I screamed, and then the door to the left opened up, Steve. "Steve," I sighed in relief, he was here to save me.

He didn't change, his face was in a tight frown as he came over and examined me, he reached a hand down to cup my breast, he cocked his head, then drove his palm into my very bruised ribs. I screamed and closed my eyes, the pain was too much now. I trashed and fought a-

"NAT!" I sat up so fast I collided my forehead into his shoulder, hard. My vision went black for a millisecond from the impact.

"Bruce?" I panted, where was I? My eyes still weren't working, my head wasn't catching up to the speed of the world.

"Nat, he's not here," Steve assured me.

Steve, he had hurt me.

"Get away!" I shouted in his face as I backed up into the headboard of the bed, scanning how to get out from him, he was kneeling over where I had just been.

At my words, he backed up. I raised my chin in suspicion and disbelief. "Why would you do that to me?" I almost begged, the sob escaped at the end. How could he, Steve, do that?

"Nat, you were having a nightmare, I'm sorry that I had to touch you to wake you, but you were screaming and I think you were hurting yourself," he looked so concerned.

"No, you hurt me," I didn't understand what was going on, "you helped him, you pushed my ri-" I stopped as he looked as confused as I felt. I swallowed hard, "it... it was a dream."

A tear was rolling down his cheek as he nodded slowly, "ya, it was a dream Nat," he was about to cry.

"Steve, what's going on?" I was so confused, the line between dream and reality was so blurred, I hadn't lost control over my nightmares like this in so long. I looked around the room, I started to recognize my surroundings more.

He sighed, he looked so defeated. "Nat, did I hurt you? In your dream?"

I just nodded.

His eyes closed in pain, "you know I would never, ever hurt you, right?"